Exante day 5!!!

Z1000Rider

Well I have survived almost my first week but am dreading the weekend as Friday night is normally a glass of wine n nibblies!! Here's hoping I stay true to my diet and don't grab the wine tonight lol .. That sounds awful lol ... Trying my best to stay focused as I want this weight gone finally and for good. Apart from trying to resist temptation have to say I'm rather liking the exante diet and can feel such a difference all round, physically, emotionally and mentally .. Tis all good so far :0)

Think we have a very similar approach to this diet. I'm enjoying it too but worried about weakening at a weekend. Just think of that big glass of wine you will have soon to celebrate losing the weight! That will be the best glass ever! X

Yep ... Well I've 3 stone to get off again !! Lol .. So I will save myself for then ... Have lost 6 stone before going from a size 20 to 10 over 2 years but it's crept back on hopefully this will get it off once n for all!!!

Day 5 for me too, had a sneaky peek this morning and I've lost 5.5lb so far, hope to get a good 9/10 off by Monday's weigh in, hope every one is doing good, good luck for the weekend :)
Emma
Xxx

im also day five :) my sneaky peek showed 7 lbs off and i feel great. im avoiding the weekend by working over time, i focus better at work and for this diets sake im glad im on weekends for the next two months

The weekend is ALWAYS the hardest part of the week to get through. We love our weekend goodies in this house, it would usually consist of a takeaway, nibbles and a few beers.....OH can eat away, I want this weight off more than I want that takeaway! I can have a little treat once I've shifted a good deal of this weight! Its day 5 for me and I weighed myself this morning, I've lost 7.5lbs so far. Im going to keep off the scales over the weekend and do my proper weigh in Monday morning :) :) x

Back