Total Solution Exante diet friend wanted for support and motivation xx

Hi chick. Well done on your weight loss so far. I have alot to lose as well. Its so depressing! Im making quite afew friends on here which is really nice. Would you be up for swapping email address's? xx

Well ive had 1 bar so far. Going have have some porridge in a minute tho. I havent got a blender so i cant have soup. I feel quite weird. Im hungry but not ravenous.

Wow 5 pounds!! Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno if you was talking to me then LOL, sorry. just inbox me if you would like to email or txt me :) xxx

Hi
I've just started today so my weigh in day will be every Monday. I was greeted with 13stone13 when I stepped on the scales this morning - all the 13's starting 2013! I'll be someone's buddy if you want me!

I'm hoping to get down to about 11st 7, possibly lower within 3 months though I'm not sure whether this will be possible. After three months of Exante I'm hoping then to switch to a broader regime of healthy eating and exercise to take me to my goal weight of 10st 10lbs.

Today has been a little tough, first day back to work after the Xmas and NY break. I did have my usual coffee this morning, milk with 1 sweetex, but i'll be making do with green or black tea from now on.
I've just had my mushroom soup which was surprisingly nice with added bouillon and salt&pepper. My OH is tucking into a big sarnie with a chicken and mushroom pasty chaser on the side! He's one of those annoyingly slim types who eats loads of bad stuff but stays the same! That's going to be the hardest thing about this diet, watching him eat lovely but naughty things but I'm determined to give this diet a proper bash. I've got steadily heavier over the past two years and my body confidence is in bits. Need to get me back!

Let me know if anyone wants to buddy up! Good luck everyone! x

Yeah i was talking to you lol You have to have 50 posts to private message someone. Ive only got 20. Sad face! U've got 79 tho. Inbox me your details instead xx

Urm says I can't message you? Hummm :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I ended up having to whisk my mushroom soup for a good 5 mins or so and there was still claggy bits stuck to the saucepan! Will try the fork or hand blender tomorrow night I think.

Back