Working Solutions Exante fabulous!!:)

Determinationiskey

Right to anyone considering doing this diet I would advice go for it! Ignore the sceptics stick to it and watch as the weight falls off. 35 pounds for me since starting on the 28th of Jan. and thats on WS. more than I imagined but excited as i am about 8 pounds from goal. And thats just me there r several examples of others who have lost masses more and are happier in their own skin for it.

This was a last resort for me, after several failed attempts to calorie count, to go to the gym (but still not focusing in foods consumed). I have had to reconcile myself to understanding that it is not forever and I will start to eat properly again but I am so happy I have found a tool that I will be able to reach for if things start to go awry again(which i pray will not happen) I can't wait to reach maintenance and to stay at a healthy weight!! Good luck everyone:)

Can't seem to update my side bar ooo well, at least I know what the scales say and I'm still smiling. For now neways. Good luck to everyone regardless of where u at at!:)

Back