Exante for 12 weeks?

mhorag

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone out there had managed to do exnate TS for the full 12 weeks (obviously with the recommended add a meal weeks) I'm just curious to know how much it would be possible to lose if you stuck to it religously for the duration. I wonder if it really is possible to go the 12 week distance or if you have to be super-human? xx

Ive been doing it since Aug 12th :)

wowee! Have you struggled with your skin? That's something I'm worried about. I have 6 stone to lose!

You're doing so well. I've been lurking for a while on the forum and I'm so in awe of everyone who can stick to it. I'm starting tomorrow and trying to think of things to keep me occupied. Losing the weight is number 1 on my 2011 'life audit'! Ha x

I done 12 weeks last time without cheating and without the add a meall i lost 76 lbs in that time. I am now back on it again to get even lower than before and because i have put a bit of weight back on over xmas.

If you stick with it, exante TS works and fast and its not as hard as you think.

Thank you Markyboy. It's make or break time with me so going to give it my all. I think there's a variety of people using this forum. It makes me smile...young, old, grans, grandads! I can't figure out how to add all my weigh-in weeks under my name/a ticker thing? can anyone help?

I think I've figured it out??

Hi, I did cambridge for 26 weeks with no cheats only the add a meal and lost 10 stones so it's totally possible xx (got to lose baby weight now plus two stones hee hee )

mhorag said:
Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone out there had managed to do exnate TS for the full 12 weeks (obviously with the recommended add a meal weeks) I'm just curious to know how much it would be possible to lose if you stuck to it religously for the duration. I wonder if it really is possible to go the 12 week distance or if you have to be super-human? xx

Hey mhorag
Welcome to the forum I'm esther I'm on ts and on day 3!! Be nice to catch up is it your first day today?

10 stones is an amazing loss:D.

I lost a stone a month on Cambridge, if you stick at any of the VCLD's without any cheating, the weight literally drops off! The problem for me is keeping it off :eek:

I'm loving this thread - I really want to do 8 stone in 7 months and then break for summer before final 4 stone - after reading the losses of those who stuck to TFR it actually sounds really possible.

Thank you for the inspiration :)

This is my 15th week on a VLCD, I added a meal xmas week and I know its possible to be 100%. So far am going towards a loss of 4 stone on Wed WI (fingers crossed), now thus not bad for 15 weeks! I must admit though that past 2 weekends I have had chicken breast, only because I had visitors all weekend and after cooking so much I had to have my meat, all planned. Then this Sat we went to Harvester, I orderd what I considered would keep me in ketosis. Hope to stay 100% till my OH`s bday next month, then my bday Good Fri x

Back