Exante for 7 weeks then see how i feel

harriet2

serial poster
The title says it all really.

I'm now in the right mind set to start exante and have seven weeks worth to use. I'm planning on losing as much as i can in that time and then either carry on to lose the remainder OR refeed then revert to possibly calorie counting OR just going low cal and losing the remainder that way. Either way its GOT to come off :)

Wish me luck!

h x

The title says it all really.

I'm now in the right mind set to start exante and have seven weeks worth to use. I'm planning on losing as much as i can in that time and then either carry on to lose the remainder OR refeed then revert to possibly calorie counting OR just going low cal and losing the remainder that way. Either way its GOT to come off :)

Wish me luck!

h x
Hi H,

been meaning to get back to you but I have been on a two day tryathalon, yes, I spelled it right. It's not the run,swim, cycle one but the go round all the lovely clothes shops sweep every single item you like the look of, off the rack into your arms and then disappear into the changing room for an hour and then don't buy anything one. It is such fun. It was good to find that size 16 skirts are now too big for me, Oh dear what a shame !!! There is alovely dress in white stuff that I have been trying on for several months now and couldn't quite get the zip up across my boobs, today it zipped up nicely, very satisfying.Either I've lost weight or I've tried it on som many times I have finally stretched it. Anyway it is now in the sale so I think I will go back again tomorrow and make it mine. Also tried on a load of stuff in M+S.Haven't bought much in there for years , hey how their prices have come down. I am a knitwear whore and I fear I will be back tarting myself in their wash at 30 degrees department before long.
I am off to France for the weekend tomorrow, so it's good job I don't like croissants, cakes and camembert cheese !!!!!!! I am taking my packs and also a few atkins bars for a treat to help my ketosis karma.Went for a run today and really struggled, yesterday was a rest day but I went cycling in a pair of very tight skinnny leg jeans, as skinny as a pair of size 16s can be anyway, and my legs ached with the effort so it wasn't much of a rest. So I only did 2 miles or so today, perhaps I should have pressed on, but I'm an old lady and I don't want to injur myself. So tomorrow will be another, proper rest day. Taking my trainers to France and hoping for a sunny day or two. Hope you have a good weekend. It's a bit hard the first few days isn't it, ketosis and the fat burning advantage is worth it though. Look forward to wearing shorts and skimpy tops in the Summer ! Good luck and take care.

Hi Harriett,
I am in the same boat as you :p

I have 8 weeks worth of Exante and plan to do as much as i can in that period and then follow WW :O)

Good luck for the next 7 weeks ;):D

hi tummy tamer...glad to hear size 16's have got the boot, wooo go you! hope you have a good time in france and chat to you when you return :)
wannadrop3stone - hope to see you losing masses (same as me) along the way!!

h xx

Good luck Harriet and Wannadrop. All the best for the next couple of months.

Hi TummyTamer
I love the thought of a tryathalon!
My problem is I keep buying the stuff. I'm running out of space to keep it all - not to mention money!
Go get the white dress. It's all but yours already.
Good luck with Exante everyone x:)

Hi everyone
after trying on and off for the last two weeks i now also feel i'm in the right state of mind to give it 100%, so i'm going to start on saturday as i have a full day in uni tomorrow so i'll be out for 9 hrs 8 of them lectures. like harriet and wanadrop i have seven weeks left, good luck to you both sure we'll all be slim by summer xx

Hi nico. Good luck. Its taken my a few months to restart properly, full steam ahead now though.

same here for some reason gina..long may it continue

h x

Back