exante lifeline support

calligas

is slowly shrinking
Hi All,
I don't know if u think this is a good idea, but i was thinking:wave_cry:, if we used this thread when we need it most.
As u are all aware i struggle with those horrible voices telling me to eat. Well i thought if we used this thread as a lifeline, then if some1 is online they can use this for general support.
For all those who are new, u can check new posts for exante on the forum jump-then to vlcd-to exante, and this is how we catch up.
But if we all subscribe to this post maybe we can keep it going and hopefully there will be at least a couple of us on to support each other thro these difficult times. This way we can all get rid of those niggling voices thro this forum, i think u will all agree, we need something to take our minds of things.
If any1 else has any other ideas, please suggest.
love shirley x

Last edited:
Hi Calli, I am fine today thanks, and you? You still struggling. I got my whining out the way, got my mind right again this morning and have had a good day, but those who said it gets easier lied.

yea i fine 2day thanks, i think we have all said it gets easier, when we r in good moods lol.
No must admit i am finding this hard, and i have made decision to intro food this week, i have orderd some dietimeals, so at least i feel i am eating.
hopefully i will feel better,
must admit, i put my shorts on today couldn get them on 3 weeeks ago, so something is working.

Who said it gets easier?! Mad person lol.
Glad you're both OK now. I'm back on total today and it's been really hard. I was starving all afternoon and kept asking if it was dinner time yet. This started at about 2.30 ha ha.
I've had my dietimeal cottage pie and it was delish. Just forcing down more water and catching up here whilst being forced to watch football grrr x x

Feeling like crap today....:sigh:

Had a really tough weekend with the diet due to being away on a course, stuck with it, although I was going to have a Kabab on the way home from London Saturday night!! The urge was almost unbearable as I could actually taste it. The Kabab shop wasn't just calling me it was a full blown scream.

When I got near home I decided not to have a Kabab afterall, so I was well pleased with myself!:)

However....got on the scales this morning to find I have only lost 2lbs last week.:mad:

Should have had the Kabab, then I would have at least something to blame....!

If you think this is quiet you should have been on here this time last year lol - there were only about a half dozen folk - it is much much busier now :)
Bren xx

Feeling like crap today....:sigh:

Had a really tough weekend with the diet due to being away on a course, stuck with it, although I was going to have a Kabab on the way home from London Saturday night!! The urge was almost unbearable as I could actually taste it. The Kabab shop wasn't just calling me it was a full blown scream.

When I got near home I decided not to have a Kabab afterall, so I was well pleased with myself!:)

However....got on the scales this morning to find I have only lost 2lbs last week.:mad:

Should have had the Kabab, then I would have at least something to blame....!

You will get weeks where you don't think you have lost enough, trust me - I know, but it catches up, you have done tremendously well so far and you cannot sustain those levels of loss - it is not good for you or your body - keep up with the water intake, it counts hugely, and don't beat yourself up for not eating the Kebab!
Bren xx

mike50, dont be upset your body wont allow you to lose big numbers every week you have done well pat ur self on the back and be proud u walked away from that kebab think of the amount of fat that is in it !!

i was dissapointed with 2 but now i am glad i lost 2, better than nothing, the way i look at it, is it might only be 2 off, but at least i am not stuffing my face all the time and adding 2+, because altho i might have slipped a couple of times, i have still lost.
keep it up mike, i know it is hard but u will only pile it back on,i am now gonna add a meal and see if i can start to gain some control back, maybe this is what u need to do for the next stage.

i am now gonna add a meal and see if i can start to gain some control back, maybe this is what u need to do for the next stage.

Hmmmm!! Kabab everynight for dinner! :cool:

Hey Mike, well done mate, proud of team blue. What dedication is that Pink Ladies. Funny, I had a rough day Saturday as well and was close to eating but thought of letting everyone down and especially myself and stuck to my guns, felt much better on Sunday and very happy I did not cheat

Thanks Calli but now that you have added a meal you will be so much stronger, watch, I bet your weight will still drop off.

Back