Exante Price Increase?

Trixie Firecracker

A Work In Progress
Is it just me or have Exante upped the prices of their Bumper Packs?

I could've sworn they were around £18/19.95 per week and now they're £22.47 per week.

I just checked my invoice from when I last placed my order and each Bumper Pack worked out at £79.92 and they're now £89.88.

Is this to do with the VAT increase?

Hey. I think they used to be about £37.50 a week until a few weeks ago. The £20 a week is amazing but at the current price it's still great value. I reckon they will be gradually increasing their prices so they can see how much they can charge before people stop buying them. But we might see the prices shoot back up to the normal rate, so buy them when you can!

Yes they have, I ordered on Monday 28th at £75 and when I went to order more (to take advantage of the price) on Friday 1st, they were £89. Still not too bad but a bit of a hike in a couple of days.

Consdering ordering more before the offer ends or the price goes up again.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for replying - good to know that I wasn't just seeing things then!

Borntofly, as you said, they're still great value even with the increase in price, I'll definitely be stocking up soon again though!

Got mine on New Years Day for the £89.88 and bought 3 packs of just shakes.

Just been online and ordered another £89.88 bumper pack but this time the one with soups and bars too. :D

It's fab value considering how expensive Exante used to be so I'm just buying and buying whilst they have stocks! It's not like I'll be buying food in the coming months lol

Actully, I just saw this on the Exante website, so make sure you buy them! I've got my two months supply by which I hope I'm at goal - but if anyone's on it longer term, then buy when you can:

"At a cost of £49.98 for a week’s supply (21 products) it not only makes great value but gives you great weight loss results in no time at all!".

Taken from: exanteinc.com/index.php/Products/Products.html

I am waiting for my first pack to arrive to make sure that I like it then I too will be ordering more, prob 2 this month, that would give me 3 months worth! Yipeeee Its great value as it stands at the moment.

oh no!

I hope i can buy another bumper back before they go up again!!

I'm so confused right now. I've checked and checked and checked (including the web address you posted) and nowhere can I see a pack for that price.

Everywhere I've looked the Pre-Christmas (I know, a bit late!) Bumper Pack is still £89.88 and currently with 922 in stock so worry not kids.

VAT

Is it just me or have Exante upped the prices of their Bumper Packs?

I could've sworn they were around £18/19.95 per week and now they're £22.47 per week.

I just checked my invoice from when I last placed my order and each Bumper Pack worked out at £79.92 and they're now £89.88.

Is this to do with the VAT increase?

There is no VAT on food! So it isnt because of the VAT increase :) x

Back