Exante Recommendations?

Hi Guys! Me again! lol
OK, so I'm still REALLY considering Exante seriously and the more I think about it the more I'm convinced it's for me. BUT, could you tell me things like how you go about introducing normal food back once at goal and what happens if you have a bad day etc? EG - on Atkins if you have one bad day, you go out of ketosis and it sets you back 3 days, is this similar? I've looked everywhere on the website for these answers but it's not really clear enough.
Thanks folks :) xx

Here's Mum2two's diary about getting back to food at the end:
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diari...wi-pg-7-a.html (Mum2Two's Weaning off Exante Diary *Last EVER Exante WI PG 7*)

Yes, if you come off the diet and eat random stuff you'll likely come out of ketosis and slow down your weight loss. If you plan how what you want to eat in those situations and stick with low carb, then you shouldn't experience much difference as you'll be able to stay in ketosis. If you would want to come off it every weekend, then I think this probably isn't the best diet for you, as you'd spend the start of every week trying to get back into ketosis. Good luck, whatever you decide.

Thanks - you're right, it probably ISNT the best thing for me to do at the moment and with a wedding looming I can't risk it not working because I don't stick to it! Thanks very much :)

I found it really hard at first Anne but now I have turned into a feeder! lol! I am cooking up a storm most weeks! Have tins full of homemade scones, tarts, cakes and biscuits! Its so strange as I know I can't eat them nor do I wish to...I just can't help baking them?!

the thought of being slim is so over powering the last thing i want to think about is piling it all back on and thinking about eating food again, just stay positive and think of u being slim, thats better than a chocolate bar for me right now:)

Im getting married in October too and Im starting today (when the packs arrive) so if you do decide to do it let me know and we can be in it together. Im aiming for 6 stone in 6 months which I know is doable as Ive done a VLCD before. And as others have said once you're in to it its not as hard as some people think (well for me it wasnt anyway) xx

pixar said:
the thought of being slim is so over powering the last thing i want to think about is piling it all back on and thinking about eating food again, just stay positive and think of u being slim, thats better than a chocolate bar for me right now:)

That's a great way of looking at it xx good luck xx

Back