Exante shake muffin :-)

*lil*

Gold Member
Just made a Choc muffin and I have so say it was surprisingly nice!
Hubby was most impressed with my new found cooking skills!! Lol

We are on day 3 and it has certainly hit the spot at the right time!!

Think a banana one will taste lush!

Yay for the muffins!! Not half bad eh?!
I love the banana muffin and even the strawberry and vanilla are nice. Sometimes I add a bit of espresso to the vanilla ones. Mmmmmmm

Skinnyjeanswillfit said:
Ooh how do u make the muffins? xx

Not sure if this is 100% correct but I put 2 sweeteners in a touch of water and then mixed it to the powder until it was firm. I microwaved it for 30 secs then turned it over for 30 more secs!

Someone else posted it but I couldn't find the post so I winged it lol

Mollybloom said:
Yay for the muffins!! Not half bad eh?!
I love the banana muffin and even the strawberry and vanilla are nice. Sometimes I add a bit of espresso to the vanilla ones. Mmmmmmm

Mmmm I can't wait for tomorrows muffin :)

Skinnyjeanswillfit said:
Brill thank u, I'm going to have to try this! X

It's delicious !! Just be careful,apparently they are easy to burn, then they go hard xx

Think it was me posting it before. Yes be careful not to burn - if you make them into smaller flatish discs you can also enjoy come cookie-type things.

Am ditching the soups and sticking with muffins and bars from here on in!!

I think the only thing to be careful of is how many times you do this. From LL days, they recommended only microwaving one pack a day, as this destroys some of the nutrients, so you wouldn't want to do that to all your packs every day. But great for some variety :)

Mollybloom said:
Think it was me posting it before. Yes be careful not to burn - if you make them into smaller flatish discs you can also enjoy come cookie-type things.

Am ditching the soups and sticking with muffins and bars from here on in!!

Yummy! Thanks I loved it! Might make them into cookies next time!!

cybill said:
I think the only thing to be careful of is how many times you do this. From LL days, they recommended only microwaving one pack a day, as this destroys some of the nutrients, so you wouldn't want to do that to all your packs every day. But great for some variety :)

Thanks x

I'll have to try this! Sounds so yummy! Thanks for the tip.

I just never found them as filling when made into muffins so tended to avoid doing it unless I really needed something to 'eat'.

............I made my chocolate shake into a muffin tonight and it was very nice only problem was it looked like a giant dogs poo!!!!! Lol, xx

Bernice said:
............I made my chocolate shake into a muffin tonight and it was very nice only problem was it looked like a giant dogs poo!!!!! Lol, xx

Hehehe :)

hahaha

OoOoOo i shall try this one :D x

Back