Exante, the lazy diet

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
I've been sat here thinking how lazy this diet is.

We have not points to count and more importantly remember, no syns to add up, no food to weigh, no lightly grill this or steam that, we don't have to take a tight rein on our portions.

Thank goodness for lazy girl diets, with all this spare time I'm addressing why I overeat and use food as a comforter.

I've been sat here thinking how lazy this diet is.

We have not points to count and more importantly remember, no syns to add up, no food to weigh, no lightly grill this or steam that, we don't have to take a tight rein on our portions.

Thank goodness for lazy girl diets, with all this spare time I'm addressing why I overeat and use food as a comforter.

I think it's part of the attraction for me. I am naturally lazy and I can't do points and weights and whatnot right now. I know that once I've lost this weight and resolved my eating problems then I will likely have to live life on points to stay slim. I'm just grateful for small mercies right now.

I actually find it a hell of a lot harder than WW ever was :(

I bet! I couldnt even do 1 blooming shake! Well I drank it, but had food as well! It was a good test though, but now know its not for me;)

Especially with a baby - there is no way I could do all that point counting!!

Lazy diet your having a laff
This is harder than any Ww or SW

Lazy? :confused:

I agree - I think it is a lazy diet in one way, but it gives me plenty of time to cook for family and try to persuade myself to do some exercise. No thinking about food for me required - perfect! ;)

I like this is simple, no points, weights or cooking. may be when I am thin I will have the energy to count things or cook!

Lazy, simple, amazing! Whatever you wanna call it... It makes my life soooo much easier! :bliss:

I LOVE this diet! :D

When I was following other diets, (SW and South Beach etc) I'd have to plan my lunch for work in advance, having to faff around cooking chicken and preparing salads etc the night before work. Now I wake up, grab a shake and a soup, and away I go.

I'm doing the WS so the promise of some real food for dinner really helps me through the day. I was going to try TS but I'm finding this so easy, I could do this forever! My weight losses may be slower than those on TS but I'd rather do this for longer and enjoy it, than push myself too hard and end up quiting.

It's already started to change my eating habits and my relationship with food. I've been able to turn down treats, or on some occassions eat just a small amount, rather than before where if I started to cheat, it'd turn in to a binge! xx :cross:

I love lazy lol.

It's a simple diet but certainly one of the hardest I have followed, however it's the most successful for me. I'm an all or nothing girl, taking food out of the equation has given me that breather to asses what the real enemy is.

I love the convenience of the diet. When on WW i used to use my points to eat unhealthy foods, still lost weight but learny nothing about dieting. On SW i used to eat the same foods all the time and got bored way too quick. With this, i dont have to worry about what to have for dinner....how to cook certain things or count any points. Its hard work but hey, on SW i could eat all day long and i still found the diet hard.....cos the point is, were cutting out all the things we love to eat....the things that got us here in the first place! xx

Back