Exante TS... We meet again.

LolaSlim

Here's a brief story of my weight loss journey:
18 years old: at college, lost loads of weight from walking and gym, got down to a size 10 (the skinniest I've ever been in my entire life)
19 - 22 years old: started a full time job in an office, sitting down all the time and eating my 'normal' food I put on 4 stone and went up to a size 16/18
23 years old: went on Exante TS for the first time for 2 months and lost 2 and a half stone
23 - 24 years old: fully keto diet and maintaining my Exante weight loss like a PRO
25 years old: got an AWFUL job, fell into deep depression, signed off work, put on anti depressants, gained all my weight back due to emotional eating and being home 24/7
Today: I turn 26 in May and I would love to get back down to a size 12, so I'm doing Exante TS for 6 weeks solid. No food week. Just 3 products a day and light exercise to see how much weight I can lose in that time. After that I'm having a week off when I go on holiday for my birthday but I'll probably just go keto :)

So far I'm feeling okay. It's only my first day back on Exante, but it's so much easier in my mind to do it this time around because I KNOW that it works! I'm going to do light exercise this time round (the first time I did no exercise whatsoever) and I'm hoping that in the 6 weeks I can lose 2 stone. This might be a bit of a stretch, but we shall see! :)

The most exciting thing is I know that Exante will help me improve my relationship with food. I have an obsessive disorder with food, thinking about it 24/7 and my emotional eating is out of control. Following Exante allows me to take my mind off of food and focus on something else. Bored? Do some colouring in. Feeling hungry? Have some water! The most thrilling thing is I know I'm going to finish these 6 weeks feeling so much healthier both mentally and physically.

For anyone else who is doing TS and doubting the process - just stick with it! I'll try to post on here everyday if I can, but I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone else is also getting on!

Good morning everyone! Day two is officially here and I am feeling fine and dandy this morning. A tiny headache but nothing that isn't expected... I have a hint of keto breath so I know I'm well on my way to a good loss for my first week! :)

Feeling super positive! The nicest feeling is not having to think about food. Anything that isn't either an Exante shake or bar isn't even on my radar. A quick and easy 'no thank you' is all it takes and I feel triumphant! I honestly love this diet so much (however ask me this on day 5 because that's when I usually hit a bit of a wall).

Trying not to weigh in everyday as the first time I did Exante I did get a bit obsessive with the scales - but on the other hand that may have been what spurred me on as I was seeing continuous losses. However we all know how it feels if it goes the other way for whatever reason! Overall, feeling happy! I hope you're all having a lovely day :woohoo:

Day 3 is here! I had a cheeky weight in this morning and in two days I've lost 2lbs. Fabulous. As long as the number on the scales is going down.. I'm happy!

Most annoying thing is it's my TOTM and it began on day 1 of Exante - so I know that whatever I'm weighing, I'm going to retain even MORE water than usual so the big water loss that most people experience within the first week of Exante probably won't show on the scales. I'm currently sitting at 14st 11lbs and I would love to be in the 13s by the end of the month! If I could get down to 13st 7lbs by the end of my 6 weeks of Exante that would be perfect!

I'm also thinking of just switching onto 'Atkins'/keto after I've finished the 6 weeks of Exante. I did a year of keto to maintain my weight loss the last time - however if I actively follow a meal plan on Atkins rather than just trying to be keto I think I'll have more of a shot of actually continually losing until I reach my goal weight (whenever that may be).

I really feel like I ramble on here - but I need to get the thoughts out of my brain and I know that there are people out there that are going through the same thing as me! I hope everyone is having a good day :) positive thoughts!

It's the evening of Day 4 and I'm feeling beat. Still sticking to plan 100% but jjst having a down day today! It doesnt help that my OH ordered pizza and is currently eating it next to me whilst I sip my milkshake 😣 oh the willpower!!!

I weighed myself this morning and I'm 4lbs down which is great. I had a count of my packs and I've got enough for 20 days. I think I may have to plan to go for 20 days and when it gets close I'll see how much weight I've lost and whether I want to carry on for another couple of weeks as I had planned.

I hope everyone is doing well! We are all in this together 😊💕

I mean just on day 5 and feeling really good! I can’t understand it, I never imagined it was possible to have energy on this. Day three was rubbish for me (I think)- hope it picks up for you too!
I had my first extante pizza- are you going to have any meals? It was actually pretty nice!

I mean just on day 5 and feeling really good! I can’t understand it, I never imagined it was possible to have energy on this. Day three was rubbish for me (I think)- hope it picks up for you too!
I had my first extante pizza- are you going to have any meals? It was actually pretty nice!

I tried some of the meals the first time I did Exante but didn't really like any of them, so just found it easier to stick with bars and shakes! Feeling a bit rubbish today, very tired and generally missing eating. My OH went out for a meal yesterday that I was supposed to go to but missed which was kind of a disappointment. I have enough packs left for another 18 days of Exante, so I'm going to keep going until I've used them all.. will hopefully be down into the next stone bracket, then I'm going to go straight onto keto instead 😊

I'm sorry you're not feeling better yet LolaSlim - I had a less good day yesterday, but I'm feeling up again today. This whole thing is weird -I've never done this VLCD thing before and it seems crazy to be energised on it. I hope today is your day! :)

I'm sorry you're not feeling better yet LolaSlim - I had a less good day yesterday, but I'm feeling up again today. This whole thing is weird -I've never done this VLCD thing before and it seems crazy to be energised on it. I hope today is your day! :)

I'm feeling so much better today! I went to the gym this morning and just generally feel like I have more energy. I think I just needed a good night's sleep more than anything - but work has been stressful so I think it's more to do with that than Exante! Glad you're feeling better today :)

Day 6 and I'm feeeeeeeling gooooooood. I haven't weighed myself this morning - but I weighed yesterday and I'd lost 5 1/2 lbs so far. I'm hoping by my weigh in tomorrow morning I will have lost 7lbs total and a good couple of inches.

Weekends are always the hardest but I'm proud of myself for getting through it 100% and not going off plan. After today I only have 17 days left of Exante before I start keto and I'm really excited. I'm buying a couple of cookbooks off of Amazon at the end of the month, and I'm hoping that I can find a few recipes in there that my boyfriend also likes so that we can eat the same keto friendly meals together :)

I almost gave up so many times at the weekend but I didn't - and for that I am super proud. It just proves that if you really want to lose weight and have the determination you can stick to it, regardless of how crappy you are feeling. We are all in this together! :character00116:

Awesome! It's crazy how good this diet can make you feel, isn't it? So glad you are feeling good and yay for the losses too!

End of week 1 and my first official weigh in! I've lost a total of 7lbs this week, 1 inch off of my waist and 1 inch off my thighs. Happy happy happy 😊 it's been quite tough but I'm feeling quite positive now 💪

Back