Exante WILL help me lose 3 stone

Sorry for all your stress, Biz.

if you've done the dresses, I wouldn't bother with bespoke alterations. That wouldn't happen with off the peg anyway and you're obviously too busy to take care of that as well as everything else.
look after yourself first ;)

Sorry to hear about your friend, hope she gets better soon. Sorry to hear your feeling a bit stressed with everything too, sleep on it, things always look better after a good nights sleep. I've enjoyed your diary and well done on your great losses so far. Keep up the good work.

Thank you everyone. I came to bed a few hours ago. Just had pack number 2 finally. Been talking to all my friends from home and it's cheered me up a bit. Going home on sat and managed to get out of opening the pub that day so I can go nice and early to see my mum, sister and all my besties. Well apart from Cath :( she'll be home before I know it tho! :) xx

image-58233848.jpg

This is a photo of me and Cath "dissecting" a toy that she broke on my last birthday. The weird animal looking rubber thing was a gift from me to her and she decided to use it as a pillow... Bad idea. It popped. It had a massive puncture and we tried to bring it back to life - no joy! It's really cheered me up looking at all these stupid memories. Can't wait to make more with her!!! Xx

Also, look how tiny she is!!! I need her back for diet motivation if nothing else! ;)

Morning QB as if you need motivation you are doing really well. I just walked the 1.3 miles to work and feeling really good got the old heart pounding and to top it all its FRIDAY!!!!!!

Wishing your friend Cath a speedy recovery x

Morning QB, cool pic of you and your friend. Did you know that singing helps some stroke victims recover? Depending upon the stroke some can actually sing even if they can't talk. Get those lyrics out and up the volume! I'm sorry she's so far away and hope she'll be home very soon.

What happened to Cath shows we should all strive to do what makes us happy in life because you never know when it will change. A lot of us on here have one thing in common, we spend most of our time doing things for others and beat ourselves up when it doesn't go perfectly. We aren't perfect, we are Human.

have a great day x

Thank you so much for your support girls. Makes me smile every day coming on here :)

I didn't update my diary properly as normal as I was just feeling like a pile of poo last night. Got in to bed at 7pm and spoke to all the girls from home & my mum n sis over facebook which cheered me up a bit. My boyfriend has made me feel better about the dresses and reassured me that I am not a failure and that his family will understand that my circumstances have changed now. He's coming home today out of the blue to cheer me up which is so sweet of him. I think he was a bit worried about me as I've not been sleeping properly and just not been my self. I haven't been eating properly either but that's what exante is all about ;) I feel a big relief that today and tomorrow I'll get to see all my favourite people. Apart from Cath, but she's in the best place she can be. My other best friend Han who's been looking after her is coming home Tuesday so I might stay in Oxford til then to see her. She's had a **** time this year, her fiance cheated and left her, I was meant to be her maid of honor :( she went to Africa to volunteer and to have a life changing experience and forget about the mess. Now she's having to be strong and look after Cath. I wanna take her away when she gets back! Poor thing. What a year for my best mates :( Not having the pressure of the bridesmaids dresses means I can stay home longer and concentrate on the people who mean the most. Time's like this we need to put family & friends before work, it should be like that all the time but life doesn't work that way.

I only managed two packs in the end yesterday as I was locked in my room all bloody night ;) but after staying the same yest, this morning I'd lost another 3.5lbs! Maybe I was still holding water from drinking at the weekend and excerising earlier in the week. That's 1/2 a pound off a stone in 3 weeks. I'm chuffed with that if nothing else :D xxx

My weightloss has taken me down to the lightest I've been in nearly 3 years! January 2014 I managed to get down to 12.5 and I was so happy but I crept back up so quickly! I was doing the James Duncan diet and it wasn't healthy in the long term at all. Just a quick fix.

Now I weigh 12 stone 4.5 pounds. I'm so happy!!! xxx

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!

I'm sorry to keep posting but I've just reached one of my goals. NHS not says I'm overweight not obese!!! :D :D :D xx

Morning QB, cool pic of you and your friend. Did you know that singing helps some stroke victims recover? Depending upon the stroke some can actually sing even if they can't talk. Get those lyrics out and up the volume! I'm sorry she's so far away and hope she'll be home very soon.

What happened to Cath shows we should all strive to do what makes us happy in life because you never know when it will change. A lot of us on here have one thing in common, we spend most of our time doing things for others and beat ourselves up when it doesn't go perfectly. We aren't perfect, we are Human.

have a great day x

This is such a great idea, what a thoughtful thing for you to mention. She's a DJ and loves reggae. I've sent this to Hannah today for her to try out with Cath today. Thank you so much for this, you truely are an ANGEL xx

Thanks SB!

And what do I do after a loss?? Got straight out for a meal ;) Alfie (boyfriend) came home to cheer me up and took me to a Turkish restaurant as it's easier to low carb there. Just had chicken doner and salad. Gonna be 2 food days again this week! Ahh well. I'm losing so all good! Xx

Hi QB

Fantastic loss and I dream about just being overweight and not morbidly anything! But I'll get there. Enjoy spending time with your special people this weekend.
x

Thanks SB!

And what do I do after a loss?? Got straight out for a meal ;) Alfie (boyfriend) came home to cheer me up and took me to a Turkish restaurant as it's easier to low carb there. Just had chicken doner and salad. Gonna be 2 food days again this week! Ahh well. I'm losing so all good! Xx

Brilliant! :D

Damage limitation at least. I went out to my mums and she wanted a Chinese takeaway, so had to low carb improvise myself with some dry spare ribs....after three weeks of TS as well :eek:

Well done doll

I'm so glad Alfie came home early and that the stress of the dresses is over. What a relief for you. Your losses are super and :wow: I can't wait to be in your BMI bracket, fantastic!

update your signature and proudly tick off goal 3!

Last edited:
Oh darlin....just caught up and boy you've had a tough couple of days. Huge massive squishy hugs!!!!!!!!!
Really enjoy this weekend, relax and take time for you. You have so much on and to think about but you can only do your best. Cath will be home before you know it, did you have any ideas about making her something???
Well done on the weight loss!!!! You are amazing!!!!! Xxxxxx

Back