Exante WILL help me lose 3 stone

Thank you guys :)

Gonna have a think over the weekend about what to make for Cath :) gonna have much more time on my hands now I'm not breaking my neck for these dresses! Can focus on life, friends, family and get back in to completing my failed module at uni.

So yesterday was a food day, and ended up being a boozey day in the end as well :/ work was soooo busy! So many new people at work as well so was having to work double hard! customers kept buying us all shots behind the bar which made the night go quicker , at first I was just having carb free tequilas and a JD and coke zero, but as I got more drunk, things were being handed to me whilst I was serving and I was just doing them quickly without checking! I had 2 sambuccas in the end and 2 jaeger bombs! I knew the jaeger bombs were carbs but I just didn't care by that point!!! Oh my gawd :eek: carbs!!!!!!!! Luckily as it was a zero carb food day, I think I'm still under 60g for the day. All I ate was one massive chicken salad and 2 coffees all day. Not healthy, but not ruining the diet at very least! My mouth tastes cold and metally again today and it hasn't for a while. So ketosis must be stronger? Some how? Weird haha!

Anyway, off to Oxford to see my family! Taking Alfie as a surprise for my mum as well as he didn't get to spend Xmas with us :) yay! Fun day ahead xx

Last edited:
UH OH definitely forgot to take my packs to my mums?!?! I'm her until Tuesday! Gonna have to dash to super drug and get something to see me through! What an idiot

Thanks guys! Back home with the family, boyfriend and two of my besties :) had m&s prawns for breakfast, ceasar salad for lunch, now snacking on chicken and dips whilst everyone else has crisps. Thank you exante for teaching me how to make better choices!!!! A weekend of fun and food but still losing weight! Xxxx

Hey QB
Well done on the healthy choices - I'm gonna take a leaf out of your book when I go camping in a couple of weekends ... although I don't think I could do prawns for breakfast!

Hope you're having a great one!
L

Thank you Lesley :) I didn't have my prawns until like 3pm so wasn't too weird haha :p I'm always waiting as long as possible until I eat!

Got so drunk last night. The Bizzle family reunions always involve a lot of wine ;) Drank JD. Stayed low carb tho :) avoided the crisps and no drunk take aways or anything. Mum said she can really tell I've lost weight so it's good that it's noticeable. So nice being back with my loved ones during the scare with my friend. Feeling much happier and positive. Seen a pic of cath and she's nearly smiling now :)

Drunk family selfies

image-1429702569.jpg

Had no reply from the bride to be about her dresses, kind of childish really. Ahh well. I might look for a similar style online and send some ideas to her as a peace offering, I hate letting people down and quite sensitive about this sort of stuff. I had hoped she'd just had been understanding given the circumstances. What's most important is being here with my friends and family and having some well deserved down time.

Xx

Yesterday's food :

40g carbs

image-309437015.jpg

Week 4

Day 4 - Sunday

Hangover day! Drank so much Saturday night and forgotten my packs ;) so treated myself to a fry up to soak up the booze. Mushrooms, bacon, sausage and cheese. Kept calories and carbs fairly low for the day still :) so happy that's even a month on I'm still low carb no matter what :) this is a massive change to my eating habits.

image-4019013409.jpg

Having a horrible day today. The bride to be finally got back to me about the dresses and has been horrid. She says I've ruined her wedding and that my excuses aren't valid. All I said was that maybe it would be an idea to get them elsewhere (after she offered) and never once said I wouldn't do them at all. I just said I was worried they wouldn't be good enough for her. I really don't need this on top of the worry about cath still in hospital still stuck in South Africa :( ugh. How much do I wanna eat rubbish! Not letting her ruin my hard work xx

Sounds like a horrible day :/ I can understand she's disappointed but sometimes we just have to suck up our disappointment and think of others.

Well done for staying strong!

That's an unreasonable response from bridezilla, especially considering your circumstances and she offered! don't let her guilt trip you, she has plenty of time to make other arrangements. Feel better and give yourself a big mental hug.
:bighug:

Jumping on to subscribe - will start reading :)

Hmmm, well she offered!! Just tell her you can only do so much and the bridesmaids are being fussy! Maybe charge her by the hour for alterations :) lol can Alfie have a word??

Well done on low carbing...and well done on another good loss...how did I miss the weigh in!! Lol I'm in a world of my own at the mo xxx

Just read your entire diary in one sitting! It's so entertaining how you write and you're doing so well!

Sorry to hear about Cath - I hope she makes a speedy recovery. My friend at work had a stroke 2 years ago in her 20's and she's totally fine now.

Also sorry to hear about the brides response. She's probably panicking (I can remember 4 weeks before my wedding, not a calm time!) and acting out of character. Might have been better to talk to her face to face or over the phone rather than writing to her though. Always easier to come to a resolution that way.

Keep up the good work!!

Thank you girls. I do understand that it's stressful for her, and I would have never thought about giving up if she hadn't offered the option first. I just saw it as a way to spend time with the people that mattered most, in a time They need it, and i need it. I'd not been sleeping properly last week, was feeling so miserable and worried sick... was in no frame of mind to be dealing with such a demanding task. I think I've made the right decision as I don't know what the next weeks will bring and by then it's too late. My friend Han is back from South Africa tomorrow so I'm here in Oxford waiting for her. In a few weeks I can do the same when cath returns finally. There's only one of me, I need to be where I am needed. I need to just remember this rather than battling a mixture of guilt and anger in my head! It's a frustrating mix of emotions!

Had a McDonald's tonight :/ bunless burger and a chicken select. Still under my carbs. Home tomorrow, back on plan.

The way things are going I won't be going to the wedding now, but it's my other friends 30th so another good thing to lose weight for. Xx

QB what a horrible response but i agree its probably out of character. You look after yourself. You need to take care of number 1 for a while you have enough to think about without the added stress. So you chill hunn and well done for staying on track xxx

Agree with all of the above comments - look after yourself just now. You've been honest and very helpful up to now, and all you've done is accepted the bride's offer. Time to put it out of your mind - weddings are carb-fests anyway - you'd probably hate it :D

Not a good day here, feeling very sick, not looking forward to lunchtime shake at all. QB how are you today? Hoping you are feeling better XXXXXX

I'd take the brides response with a pinch of salt, four weeks before her wedding she's probably a stressed out bridezilla, who I can imagine isn't really thinking of anyone else but herself. You've had a stressful few weeks you need to look after yourself. Well done on the low carbing, when I give in to food it all goes downhill recently.

Back