Total Solution exanteprincess - My Diary - Restart

It'll be here before you know it :)

Fingers crossed for a good loss! x

Same here! I've got plenty to lose so let's hope for a great start.

Hey, well done for getting back into it... you know it'll be worth it. Funnily enough, I thought the first couple of weeks went reeeeaally slowly. Since then though, time's gone really quickly. Think it's to do with just doing things automatically after a while. You know - glugging shakes, drinking water, refusing nice food :D Keep your goals in mind when you waver and you'll do great xx

Hey, well done for getting back into it... you know it'll be worth it. Funnily enough, I thought the first couple of weeks went reeeeaally slowly. Since then though, time's gone really quickly. Think it's to do with just doing things automatically after a while. You know - glugging shakes, drinking water, refusing nice food :D Keep your goals in mind when you waver and you'll do great xx

Thank hun, everyone seems to say how fast the time goes, but it seems to drag for me, I reckon its also because I don't work and it's on my mind to be good all the time and don't have work to distract me lol yeah sometimes I have to remember to drink water and get my shakes down me ( i enjoy them but it's like I'm trying to create a new habit)

Well yesterday day started off ok, then when the after noon hit and I had my first shake and I started vomitting. I spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening vomitting, I'm not sure what caused it, I didnt feel ill, just projectile vommitiing after fluids.

hopefully I can keep the packs down today.

Hey, just had a little read of your diary, hope you don't mind-well done for getting back on this rickety old wagon! Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly today though-are you feeling any better now?

Awwe! hope your feeling better today:( glad your feeling positive about the diet xx:)

Hey, just had a little read of your diary, hope you don't mind-well done for getting back on this rickety old wagon! Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly today though-are you feeling any better now?

I'm glad to be back on it, Not 100% TS but i guess a slice of ham or some chicken is better than a loaf of bread. I am feeling alot better! Kept all my fluids down and my 2 shakes so I'm back on top form!

Awwe! hope your feeling better today:( glad your feeling positive about the diet xx:)

Thanks hun, it's hard enough to do this diet without feeling poorly, but I'm hoping the positivity will help keep me going!

well 2 shakes down today and nearly 3ltrs of water so much better today! I'm starting up a new business and have been for a couple of weeks, finally got my website domain and have spent most of the day getting it all in order, shame it looks like I haven't done much! just a couple thousand products to upload now, then I can get on with the finishing the design, logo's and text. So much left to do! I need to get my business account opened and VAT registration and all that jazz! then the marketing starts. It's certainly keeping me busy though!

Wow, a new business sounds exciting.

You are doing well managing that and starting a diet too :)

Thanks hun, yeah it's just mundane uploading of products to the webstie at the moment so it's rather tedious, but I'm sure when it launches in july it will all be worth it :)

Just having my 3rd shake now, then off to bed for an early night, I'm really bloated today and things are moving slowly in the toilet dept (tmi I know.. lol) plenty of fluid and a few pieces of chicken as went to a BBQ, not been TS but these tiny bits of protein everyday seem to be helping me stay on track, alot better than stuffing carbs down my neck. Takes away the urge to binge, although all the adverts on the tv today were making me feel sick, lets hope it lasts!

On to another day on not falling off the wagon and binging on carbs :)

well one shake down so far today, still constipated though, and haven't shown a loss for the last 2 days, but nothing to worry about, I'm sure once it all gets moving I'll be fine.

yay! i got a smoothie 2 go! can't wait till my OH brings it home :D

Last edited:
it is amazing! best money I have spent! just having a choco mocha iced shake as we speak! was scary when i first used it though :D

Aw I was thinking of getting one but read mixed reviews so not sure now-let me know how you get on with it!

Back