Excercise and SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leedsforever, 23 August 2010 Social URL.

1. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    Hi guys

I came off SS yesterday for my daughters 2nd birthday party....

everyone was commenting on my weight and saying how small i looked :confused: (lol not use to that one) was on SS last week and have lost another 6lb! So 76lb in total...

Im definetly going to start excercising again now, I did do one gym class last week which I surprisingly felt really fine in but some of the classes I do are very high impact?! Not sure if they are suitable along side SSing...

I am also in 2 minds whether to continue SS... my body defo looks more like it needs toning now rather than fat where i need to diet! my ideal would be another stone but I can do that with other weight management plans... just confused... ill miss cambridge lol xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

tbh just made the decision you are thinking about today its not easy is it as tempeting as it was to continue onto cambridge i decided to slow the loss down wont even mind if i stay the same weight for next month and let my body and mind catch up with my losses while trying to start toning up as well. It really is not a easy decision as cambridge is a great diet

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.