Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Excersise/Wobbly Bits

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by bingbong2705, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bingbong2705

bingbong2705 New Member

Hello :wave_cry: New to this site, wondered if anyone has had the same thing happen to them. I use to be nearly 23 stone and have so far lost 7 and a half on SW, trying to do excersise more but finding my belly is getting in the way.. if you know what i mean lol Does anyone here use something to keep it from moving ? Or is it just me ?? Contemplating strapping it down with some tape !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya and welcome, well done on losing the weight, fantastic acheivement. i bought some proper running tights, the 3/4 tight exercise trousers, i pull them right up over my belly which is one of the areas my podge refuses to move from. so basically i am held in with my trousers, strapped my boobs down with a shock absorber sports bra and i am good to go :) if i am leaving the house i will put a vest on too so not to embarrass myself haha.
    before i bought the trousers my jogging bottoms just rode down and let my belly lose whilst i was doing a jumping jack or something, very annoying :( carry on with the great work and again, well done !!

4. purpleposting4

purpleposting4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.63%)
    I know the feeling of the loose belly lol! It's getting in the way now and I hope that when I do loose a bit more weight it starts to shrink a bit or I'll cry! My joggers always pop under my belly and the thought of running at the moment makes me cringe as I know I would look and feel a bit of a wobbly plonker!!! But one day I will...and I'll get all the support stuff I can find! x

5. Cherry-Blossom

Cherry-Blossom I CAN do this

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm a wobbly plonker and I go running. However, I do it on a quiet stretch of canal towpath so few people see me.
    As Katty says though the right clothing does wonders.

6. bingbong2705

bingbong2705 New Member

Thank You X

Thanks for all the advice, really helpful and nice to know its not only me :)
    Looking for running tights as we speak.

Thanks again all

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.