Excersise/Wobbly Bits

bingbong2705

Hello :wave_cry: New to this site, wondered if anyone has had the same thing happen to them. I use to be nearly 23 stone and have so far lost 7 and a half on SW, trying to do excersise more but finding my belly is getting in the way.. if you know what i mean lol Does anyone here use something to keep it from moving ? Or is it just me ?? Contemplating strapping it down with some tape !

hiya and welcome, well done on losing the weight, fantastic acheivement. i bought some proper running tights, the 3/4 tight exercise trousers, i pull them right up over my belly which is one of the areas my podge refuses to move from. so basically i am held in with my trousers, strapped my boobs down with a shock absorber sports bra and i am good to go :) if i am leaving the house i will put a vest on too so not to embarrass myself haha.
before i bought the trousers my jogging bottoms just rode down and let my belly lose whilst i was doing a jumping jack or something, very annoying :( carry on with the great work and again, well done !!

I know the feeling of the loose belly lol! It's getting in the way now and I hope that when I do loose a bit more weight it starts to shrink a bit or I'll cry! My joggers always pop under my belly and the thought of running at the moment makes me cringe as I know I would look and feel a bit of a wobbly plonker!!! But one day I will...and I'll get all the support stuff I can find! x

I'm a wobbly plonker and I go running. However, I do it on a quiet stretch of canal towpath so few people see me.
As Katty says though the right clothing does wonders.

Thank You X

Thanks for all the advice, really helpful and nice to know its not only me :)
Looking for running tights as we speak.

Thanks again all

Back