excess skin etc

shazboo

'this time i'll do it!'
hi, iv been wondering about what my skin is going to be like when im down to my ideal weight,
at the moment its texture is ok without wrinkles or stretch marks but im worried about my stomach,
after having 3 children(9-10lbs each) my stomach isnt how id like it, im not expecting a flat toned belly but something just nice.
i moisturise after showering but wondered if there is a need to do more,

what do you think and is there a cream or oil that works better than others

sharon xx

I think if you can do a few core exercises every day that will help you tone your tummy and the skin up.
Here are some I found on the web:
Dynamic Floor Exercises

Side lying hip abduction

Lie on your side with your top hip above the lower hip. Brace the abdominals and lift the top leg slowly up and down.
Oblique crunch

Lie on your back with your right ankle resting on your left knee. Right arm is placed on the floor out to the side. Keeping the right shoulder down, curl the left shoulder up to the right knee. Repeat with opposite limbs.
Straight leg raise

Lie on your back with knees bent. Brace your abdominals and lift your legs up straight in the air to an angle of 45 degrees keeping you back on the ground. Keeping one leg in the air, slowly lower the other down to the floor. Only go as far as you can until you feel the lumbar spine start to move. Keep bracing the abdominals and then lift the leg slowly back up. Repeat with the other leg.

As well as doing toning exercise Ive also been using cocoa butter, they do a firming one that is for after pregnancy/weight loss. It seems to be helping and smells lovely too. :)

Back