• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Excess Skin

Can anyone shed any light on this?

I am new CD (I was on 3 weeks last year then I fell PG)

Am really worried that i'll lose the weight and end up looking like a rake with skin hanging off.

Should I do toning exersises whilst on SS?
I will be asking my counseller this also but wanted to know what everyone else thoughts were as its really worrying me.

thanks in advance

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
I have lost over three stone so far and have not yet suffered from excess skin. I am aware though that I have seven stone left to go and so it may happen.

However, I'd rather have the skin than be fat so I feel like I'll have to cross that bridge if I get to it.

Silver Member
The younger you are, the less you should suffer from it. :)
thanks Lunar jim. i did pretty well in my pregnancy i didnt get any strech marks and i was pretty flat stomached when i left hospital after i had him last year. so am hoping the same thing happens when i'm loseing the weight.

i just want to start now but have to wait until the end of the month :(
I think you will be fine. Just look after your skin!! Dry body brushing and moisturise as Jim said. I use dove firming moisturiser and it is working a bit but I was a lot bigger than you. My BMI was 57.7 when I started!! Good luck on cd hun x x