Excess Skin

kelly2485

Can anyone shed any light on this?

I am new CD (I was on 3 weeks last year then I fell PG)

Am really worried that i'll lose the weight and end up looking like a rake with skin hanging off.

Should I do toning exersises whilst on SS?
I will be asking my counseller this also but wanted to know what everyone else thoughts were as its really worrying me.

thanks in advance

kelly

I have lost over three stone so far and have not yet suffered from excess skin. I am aware though that I have seven stone left to go and so it may happen.

However, I'd rather have the skin than be fat so I feel like I'll have to cross that bridge if I get to it.

thank you for replying. my OH keeps saying i should be fine cos am 24.

i prob sound so silly worrying about.

The younger you are, the less you should suffer from it. :)

Kelly, your skin should be pretty springy at 24, you should be fine.

The girls on here reckon cocoa butter and dry body brushing is the way to go :D Not that I've got round to either yet...

thanks Lunar jim. i did pretty well in my pregnancy i didnt get any strech marks and i was pretty flat stomached when i left hospital after i had him last year. so am hoping the same thing happens when i'm loseing the weight.

i just want to start now but have to wait until the end of the month :(

I think you will be fine. Just look after your skin!! Dry body brushing and moisturise as Jim said. I use dove firming moisturiser and it is working a bit but I was a lot bigger than you. My BMI was 57.7 when I started!! Good luck on cd hun x x

thank you all for your replies.

this site is amazing i was on another last year. but this one is huge. its hard to keep up

Back