Excited about going to the doctors

mumto4

Cant ever think ive ever been excited about going to the drs before lol, Got an appointment at 4, so she can sign my form (hopefully) and fingers crossed she won't charge me.

Do i have to do the week cutting out carbs first before strting fully on the CD? as i want to start NOW haha

Thanks xx

hey they do reccomend you cut the carbs out a week before to stop you from withdrawing as some people suffer withdrawl symptoms badly..

i personally did no carbs just ate meat fish and cheese for a week before i started...

good luck hun.. xx

I didn't cut out carbs the week before and I didn't find the transition to CD too bad. If you're in the right frame of mind to start now, do it!

Good luck hun.

Well saw the dr, she was fine, signed no probs and diudn't charge!!
Meeting my CDC in the morning, will she give me the stuff then or does it need to be ordered in? Thanks

mumtwo4, she will give u the stuff there n then. im starting tomorrow aswell!

woohoo way to go girl lol she should give u stuff there any than good luck xx

Good luck with your start day tomorrow. Hope it all goes well.

I didn't cut down my carbs for the week before I started either, and luckily didn't have any withdrawal problems apart from being quite tired on the evening of day 2.

Well meeting her at 9:15am, so if i don't have any breakie (just water, start as i mean to go on) If she gives me the stuff can i start 2moro, is it up to me or will she advise Thursday do you think? Sorry for the 20 questions lol

Back