Exer*i**

Tiggerlet

'scuse the use of the 'e' word on a Monday but...

I'm following (as you probably know) the RC inch loss plan. The book is supposedly idiot proof (we will see) and tells you exactly what to do each day - what to eat, how to exercise.

For each day there is a weblink to follow a short toning routine. I thought if anyone hadn't got the book they might find it useful - though you got to be in front of the screen, and there are some floor exercises. But here you go...don't say I don't give you owt:

Amazing Inch Loss Plan | Day 1 Toning Exercises | Rosemary Conley TV

it's progressive, that's day1, you can just change the 1 in the thingy bar at the top if you want other days :cool:

How are u finding the exercises? I have the book but progressed to some DVDs to mix it up a bit. RC DVD whole body workout quite good actually although now I'm living in 2nd floor flat I can't really do it without sounding like herd of elephants! Sticking to toning ones and leaving cardio for gym ATM. Not many following RC I thought it would be more popular.

It's very quiet in here. My excuse is that I'm revising...but generally I think RC isn't faddy enough. People are looking for something 'new and fantastic' that will make them lose weight instantly (putting my hand up to that one!) - RC is really old fashioned calorie counting and exercise. Dieting really aint rocket science though is it?

I got the whole body workout, and I think it's great, except the music seems to stick in my head all day!! But it's handy while I'm revising; my usual exercise is walking, for about an 1 to 1 1/2 hours a day - I can do a warm up, aerobics and one toning section in around 40 mins. Given a choice I prefer walking though! :flirt2:

Hello
I have just joined RC today and want to keep track of my exercise. Is it okay to post here my daily exercise.
I have been a total couch potato so really need to start introducing the E word lol!
Stacey xxx

Hiya Stacey...how's it going?

Sorry if my replies are a bit sporadic, I'm revising (supposed to be!) so a bit in and out, but very nice to see you and looking forward to hearing how it goes...need all the inspiration I can get!!

Donna x

:welcome2:

Hiya Stacey...how's it going?

Sorry if my replies are a bit sporadic, I'm revising (supposed to be!) so a bit in and out, but very nice to see you and looking forward to hearing how it goes...need all the inspiration I can get!!

Donna x

:welcome2:

Hey Donna
So far the plan is going great, really enjoying it. Not done much exercise this week but going to do some tonight to keep me motivated.
Hows your week been? xxx

Glad it's going well for you Stacey.

Exercise has been a bit sporadic this week, and it's reflected in my weight loss - I think the exercise is key! Need more motivation, perhaps when these exams are over I'll be able to re-focus

:)

how much exercise do u think we're meant to be doing???
I spend 2hrs a day at the gym, 5 days a week, and burn 1200 cals a time, (and I eat roughly 1200 cals), but the weight isnt coming off at all,
any ideas?

tiggerfan said:
I spend 2hrs a day at the gym, 5 days a week, and burn 1200 cals a time, (and I eat roughly 1200 cals), but the weight isnt coming off at all,
any ideas?

That you're doing too much / not eating enough. I'd say you'd need to be eating at least 1200 before exercise and would probably say u need to eat all your excess exercise calories so your net cals are 1200. I'm no expert but sounds like body would be in starvation mode hun. Perhaps reduce exercise a little and up cals a bit? Your cal intake depends on weight age and exercise patterns. Lots of people on here use myfitnesspal.com which works it out for u after u fill out details.

Well done on exercise though wish I was that motivated and good luck x

any ideas?

Wow thats alot of exercise hun well done you :)
I think in the rc book she suggests small workouts things from 15-30 minutes a day.
I suppose any kind of exercise is good as long as you do some.
In my first week, I didnt exercise for the first 4 days but then did around 45 minutes a day.
xxxx

ty for ur replies, I guess I've been watching Biggest Loser US too long, as they eat 1200 cals, and burn a minimum of 6000 cals a day
I've looked in my book, and I'm meant to be eating 1492,
got kids of school for another week, so that'll be no gym for 2 weeks, going to do dvds for this week, and then try a week of swimming, and see if that helps.

Back