EXERCISE CHALLENGE

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE on our week's challenge...I have brough in my trainers to walk home tonight, and have to do my hula before I leave the office!!!!!!!

I'm aching nicely today but back down the gym tonight to do it all over again... now pain no gain !

Good luck everyone :)

ive done my sit ups...man am i in pain now :D

Just done my 500 hulahoops! phew....i couldnt keep it up for more than 100, kept falling down :)

Wont be able to do the hoop over the weekend as I keep it at work, so I will do the vibro plate 3 x 10 mins over the weekend instead.

Howdy, you'll always be eye-candy to me!!!!!!!!!

Scotsmist, I wasn't going to join this challenge coz I'm off to my sisters tomorrow but I decided that was no excuse!!!!! Could you please put me down for 40 sit ups a day + 2 x a fitness video (did once this morning will do the other when I get back) and 10,000 steps a day (my daughter is buying me a pedometer today!) If my sis goes to her Body Pump class next week then I'll join her. Thank you.

x

Just read this :)

Everyday activities

We bet you never even knew you were burning calories while watching telly or shopping!
Sitting at a desk - 100 kcals/hour
Shopping - 181 kcals/hour
Watching TV - 100 kcals/hour
Sex 50-100 kcals/hour
Driving - 100 kcals/hour
Brushing your teeth - 191 kcals/hour
Sleeping - 71 kcals/hour
Reading - 81 kcals/hour
Talking on phone - 85 kcals/hour
Standing - 91 kcals/hour
Having a shower - 323 kcals/hour
Playing with the kids - 231 kcals/hour

Howdy, you'll always be eye-candy to me!!!!!!!!!

Scotsmist, I wasn't going to join this challenge coz I'm off to my sisters tomorrow but I decided that was no excuse!!!!! Could you please put me down for 40 sit ups a day + 2 x a fitness video (did once this morning will do the other when I get back) and 10,000 steps a day (my daughter is buying me a pedometer today!) If my sis goes to her Body Pump class next week then I'll join her. Thank you.

x

Sorry Cuddly, I thought I had added you on!!!! Will do it now

Everyday activities

We bet you never even knew you were burning calories while watching telly or shopping!
Sex 50-100 kcals/hour
Driving - 100 kcals/hour
Sleeping - 71 kcals/hour
Reading - 81 kcals/hour
Standing - 91 kcals/hour

always knew tv was better than sex...burns more calories.

i wonder what would happen if you did both at the same time ;)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: good one just for me!!! my hubby will love that 1 !!!

Scots did ya find hula hoop on it?:rolleyes:

:flirt2:

Sitting at a desk - 100 kcals/hour 200
Shopping - 181 kcals/hour 90.5
Watching TV - 100 kcals/hour 200
Sex 50-100 kcals/hour :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:
Driving - 100 kcals/hour 0
Brushing your teeth - 191 kcals/hour 19.1
Sleeping - 71 kcals/hour 568
Reading - 81 kcals/hour 81
Talking on phone - 85 kcals/hour 85
Standing - 91 kcals/hour 364
Having a shower - 323 kcals/hour 32
Playing with the kids - 231 kcals/hou 400

So its 3pm and I already burned: 2039.6 kcal:D

I wish it was working like that but it never does. If I would count everything like ironing, floor cleaning, walking etc... I would be like minus 500 kgs. But it was a good reading. I was just wondering why people bother with the forth one if you could only get to lose 29 less kcal from sleeping. And people deluding themself about the hour mark too on that one..lol
x:family2:

Not sure my OH would appreciate that shopping uses more calories than sex!!!!! Any excuse though!!!! Have been shopping today!

Thank you Scotmist will stick to it while I'm away as not sure if I'll be able to post for encouragement and inspiration.

x

My hubby gets sulky if I try to read or watch telly at the same time! Can't imagine why!!!! Lol!

x

Everyday activities

Sex 50-100 kcals/hour
Driving - 100 kcals/hour
Sleeping - 71 kcals/hour
Reading - 81 kcals/hour
Standing - 91 kcals/hour

Great list ! :D

Re sex @ 50 -100 cals per hour.... do you think solo efforts count... ? If so I'd like to claim an extra 10,000 calories burnt off per day :eek:;):D

Lol Howdy!!!!! I've missed your special brand of humour!!!! I'm sure all efforts, solo or otherwise will use up calories so keep it up!!!!! Lol!

x

Back