• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

?? Exercise challenge

I've noticed lots of people have taken up exercise and wondered if anyone wanted to take part in an exercise challenge -

I was thinking setting the usuall time goals (ie 20hrs in month etc) but include a exercise related goal - ie finish a whole spin class or lift 15kg dumbbell or run for 2mins?!

What does everyone think?! I know we had one running a while ago but think it's either finished or disappeared?!

What are your thoughts?! Xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sounds good to me, altho excersize and I aren't really very big friends due to me being legally blind so walking on my own ends in walking into things due to not seeing them, wonders how many calories a hour typing burns *goes to look it up on google*

Jokes aside I will comit to 8 hours swimming a month,

Lea x

0 hours done 8 to go
How abt weekly goals like 30 - 45 mins cardio 30 aerobics or swimming a day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I'd be up for this. I just started exercising again last week. I only exercise from home though, DVDs, strength exercises and treadmilling. Won't part with money for gym membership or weekly classes as I know I wouldn't keep it up:)

Not such a fat kat now :)
You could try hula hooping. I like it as I can't do much but you would know your own space and you don't move much. It also burns around 300 cals an hour if you can keep going for that long - I can't :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
You can set any goal you like - in fact I'm preferring the idea of not setting times for a month I'm liking the idea of more specific goals - bit more interesting - and hopefully they will inspire people!!

But we could incorporate both to keep everyone happy - and you can set whatever you like then?!

If your doing weekly goals I can set the list up a lil different so we can check off each week individually!! ??

Just thought I'd get everyones opinion before I officially set the thread up - if you know what I mean!!
Like the idea, weekly.. Number of classes., mins etc

I would go for 3 zumba classes week

Walking to school at least once/ twice if not raining (35 mins each way) a week
Ok well I'll set it up properly this evening when I log in on the laptop :) xx