?? Exercise challenge

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
I've noticed lots of people have taken up exercise and wondered if anyone wanted to take part in an exercise challenge -

I was thinking setting the usuall time goals (ie 20hrs in month etc) but include a exercise related goal - ie finish a whole spin class or lift 15kg dumbbell or run for 2mins?!

What does everyone think?! I know we had one running a while ago but think it's either finished or disappeared?!

What are your thoughts?! Xx

Sounds good to me, altho excersize and I aren't really very big friends due to me being legally blind so walking on my own ends in walking into things due to not seeing them, wonders how many calories a hour typing burns *goes to look it up on google*

Jokes aside I will comit to 8 hours swimming a month,

Lea x

0 hours done 8 to go

How abt weekly goals like 30 - 45 mins cardio 30 aerobics or swimming a day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd be up for this. I just started exercising again last week. I only exercise from home though, DVDs, strength exercises and treadmilling. Won't part with money for gym membership or weekly classes as I know I wouldn't keep it up:)

You could try hula hooping. I like it as I can't do much but you would know your own space and you don't move much. It also burns around 300 cals an hour if you can keep going for that long - I can't :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can set any goal you like - in fact I'm preferring the idea of not setting times for a month I'm liking the idea of more specific goals - bit more interesting - and hopefully they will inspire people!!

But we could incorporate both to keep everyone happy - and you can set whatever you like then?!

If your doing weekly goals I can set the list up a lil different so we can check off each week individually!! ??

Just thought I'd get everyones opinion before I officially set the thread up - if you know what I mean!!
Xx

Like the idea, weekly.. Number of classes., mins etc

I would go for 3 zumba classes week

Walking to school at least once/ twice if not raining (35 mins each way) a week

Ok well I'll set it up properly this evening when I log in on the laptop :) xx

Back