EXERCISE DONE THREAD mwahhaahaa

What's the plank?
Its a yoga exercise which is like the up part of a press up but you hold it on your elbows for as long as poss
A-T610-24-05img.jpg

I honestly have not sat down since I posted I was starting housework and I'm still not done :( Haven't even done any x-trainer yet :(

Hoover
Change bedcovers
Wash floors
Clean bathroom
Iron bedding
Clean en suite
Air rooms
Dishes
Clean skirting boards
Put washing on
Put washing on airer
Put more washing on!!
Take rubbish out
Empty hoover
Bring in water from car
Sort out chest of drawers
Go through junk box
Tidy shelves
Tidy food cupboards
Clean kitchen cupboard fronts
Clean hob
Tidy cooking utensil cupboard
Dust
60 mins x-trainer (10 min x6)
Clean bath!!!
Clean light switches
Wipe down doors
Clean coffee table
Clean mirrors

Green is done and red is still on the to-do list :( I hate ironing bedding!!

Awww gem.... bless ya... you're flat cant be that messy, can it?

No, it's not been messy I've just been doing all the bits and bobs that I don't usually do, like the skirting boards and cleaning out the cupboards etc on top of the usual Sunday tidy-up job

lmao wow thats some list!!!
Hate cleaning skirting boards....:(

Lol yeah me too, hence why I haven't done them yet hehe

I'm taking a break now though, just realised I haven't even had my second shake yet and the routine I've got going has me having the second one at 5:20pm so I'm an hour late!

By heck Gemma, you have been busy!

I have managed 15 mins on Slendertone and did another 15 mins on the exercise bike - that nearly killed me!

I also went into town and lost quite a few pounds! I spent a fortune in New Look and not all of it was on my daughters college wardrobe for September!!!!!

We parked slightly away from the centre and walked into town and around town and around New Look - a lot!!!!!!!

x

I am just back from my walk with harvey - he is my friend again - i really have been bad with his walking this last while - i dont know why - cos i love it and harvey loves it sooo much - bless.

I have done my slendertone loads today - havent done the wii yet - maybe give it a go soon but im getting concerned as i have a lump forming in my throat and the last thing i need is a sore throat :( please go away... please....

oooh i really should do some of this exercise!! x

if its any consolation, i had a sore throat lump yesterday and it has gone today. :) try a gargle with diluted tcp or salt water.

H

if its any consolation, i had a sore throat lump yesterday and it has gone today. :) try a gargle with diluted tcp or salt water.

H
Stay away from the salt...will knock you out of ketosis!!!

The chemist told me to gargle with the listerine mouth wash to help my throat.

Well, i have been totally rubbish up to now...not done a chuffing thing apart from walk round the park! swimming went out of the window as it was sunny ...so a few hours in the park was what it ended up being!
Not in a great mood so will lock myself indoors tonight and get my arse in gear...

I walked little un to school this morning then onto chemist for my WI and home again. I then did a Mr Motivator tape - that guy creases me up! - and earlier I walked up to school again to collect youngest.

x

mr motivator - i wish he lived with me lol

I walked little un to school this morning then onto chemist for my WI and home again. I then did a Mr Motivator tape - that guy creases me up! - and earlier I walked up to school again to collect youngest.

x

MrMotivator7.jpg

WOW - OMG - I FORGOT ABOUT HIM! LOL! HE IS AWESOME! THAT MUST BE ONE FUN VIDEO! LOL!

Well I got up this morning and did my wii fit and im going to bring the harvmeister for a walk - i have to go to my mums tonight so not going to go to body balance - but im deffo going to go and see the gym guy tomorrow and get myself back into everything - i actually think im going to get him to do a couple of personal training sessions with me every week to the end of august - and just focus the sessions on my upper body toning (arms, tummy and back). That would be cool and keep me motivated!

x

Well I'm feeling righteous - 4 hours in the garden ( yes I was actually gardening not sitting in sun) layed some turf even !!:innocent0002:

Way to go guys!!! FAB!!!!!
I have failed!!!!!! God, i am ****...i have done nothing more than i posted earlier...not in the best of and i have sore lumpy boobies :( so i am just going to sit here with my coffee and sulk for tonight!!!
But, i am going out with the little un tomorrow riding bikes...so ipromise to do better xx

Hope you have a better day today Nic. Enjoy the bike ride with your little un. I walked mine to school this morning and plan to do another tape today, not sure if I'll do Mr M again or try another one instead.

I'll also try and prise my eldest out of bed before midday! Actually she is usually up before then, just doesn't get dressed!!! Yesterday it was 7pm before she got dressed and that was just coz she was going out!!! The delights of living with teenagers!

Have a goos day everyone.

x

Back