Exercise DVDs

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by emzee_t, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

1. emzee_t

emzee_t Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone,

Not sure if there is a thread on this already..

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good exercise DVDs.

I am currently doing the Charlie Brooks DVD - its really good for uncoordinate i.e. me lol. I do get quite bored of the DVDs quite quickly though - so I wanted one or two more to alternate between!

If anyone has any recommendations then please let me know! Bear in mind that I have two left feet and can't multitask to save my life!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers PP
    If you have sky there are some good fitness channels that have alternative exercise classes! I have done a few bollywood workouts and cheer leading ones. I havent done yoga because im not its biggest fan.

DVD wise i have tried jordans *gorans* was very repetitive and she got on my nerves big style in the end.

I also have the ministry of sound DVD's and boy are they killers! I look like a prat but i dont half work up a sweat!

I hear davina is good, and im desperate for Jillian Michaels 30 day shred because thats supposed to be a hard one!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.