exercise thread .today i...........

sooo glad ive decided to switch to rosemary conley for the last extra stone !!! woke super early yesterday morning and had a fab 5.5 mile run on my treadmill before little one woke . enjoyed it soooo much , really happy to be able to run further again , just wish we had better weather at the mo so i could get outside !!!!
hmmm cant have it all i guess :D

well seem to be getting back into the swing of running again , got up bright and perky and had an hours run , managed 5.8 miles in the time today so a bit faster and further than last time. managed to get up to 7.5 miles an hour for about 10 minutes so pleased that the speeds coming on too again, although i have to say felt a bit wobbly today , note to self , dont push too much , too soon xxx

today I went to badminton with my husband and he run my ragged! I really felt the effects of having this extra 6 stone on me and know that this time I am changing for good. I am starting LL on 5th Sep and can't wait. More badminton, less unfitness!

forgot about this thread - prob as i haven't been very active!
i went to aerobics on saturday - about the only thing i did last week

today i have done 13,200 steps
8900 of which were run/jog - went out with a friend and she kept me going

tomorrow i am aiming for my 10,000 steps and some stretching type yoga i think!

daisy x

thought i'd resurrect this thread as it did keep me motivated ...please join me!

today i have done my first pilates class!

daisy x

Today I went swimming for the first time in years, half an hour of concerted effort up and down the lanes. Also did a massive deep clean of my work kitchen so lots of heavy lifting and carrying - feel quite proud of myself today!

Jez
xx

today (or sunday rather) I went paintballing for the day with my fiance and his friends. Amazing fun .. but lots of bruises!

Been to the gym - Curves ladies only - still very self conscious when jogging etc!
i am trying to fit in 3 sessions a week and loving it.
Used to run every morning pre children and go the gym 4 times a week and cannot believe how unfit I am now!
I wish I could run again - I think it would kill me though.
You are doing fantastic SS - well done.

Milli x

ive been out for a 30 min run/walk
out in the countryside, it was lovely (til i had to wee behind a hedge that was, lol!)
really starting to get into all this excercise lark!
daisy x

After feeling very unwell on tuesday night (not sure what was wrong but maybe pushed myself too much at the gym) I have done nothing for 2 days and feel rather guilty!!

forgot to do this!

friday i ran - 8 mins run then 2 walking x3
today i did an hours aerobic class

daisy x

went to pilates yesterday
am off to triple challenge in an hour

what have the rest of you been up to?
daisy x

Hi Daisydoll
Nothing near to your energetic lifestyle - you are must be fantastically fit!
I have been back to curves this morning - felt great so I am going to go 3 times a week from now on.
It was good cos the instructor said I was disappearing before her eyes!!!
i have also been swimming tonight with the girls but I don't get much chance to swim myself just get dived on!
Had a really good day though - been shopping with the little one and bought my pandora charm bracelet so all in all it's been a good one and I feel good today!
Milli x

Back