exercise thread .today i...........

Im taking it easy - 1/2 hour on the treadmill doing 5 minutes run 2 minutes walk, repeating till the 1/2 hour is up. The machine tells me I've burned 330 kcals. I didn't do any running at all before this (not for about 15 years anyway..) I'm trying to work up to being able to run for 1/2 hr at a time without killing myself. I'm able to do this on now I'm on RTM - Itried while on abstinence and completely knackered myself.

morning all ,
feeling dreadfully guilty as i havent really done anything significant for days , but hey ho off for a run tomorrow and sunday this week but i really should get on my treadmill inbetween , aaaggghhh get motivated sue !!!

hi there
only just seen this thread.
whilst on holiday last week i decided to start running.
i have never really run before - i always said i hated it as my boobs were too big...however a few weeks ago i found out that i actually can run, its not a physical impossibility - and my boobs have shrunk thanks to LL!

anyway, i did 3 x 25 mins runs along the beach front which was excellent - and since being home i decided to do a bit of planning as i want to run 5k. so i have found a 'couch to 5k' plan and am following that over 8 weeks.

i went and got 'fitted' for a proper pair of trainers too - they are sooo comfy!

i also went on a 10k bike ride at the weekend and have started doing my wii personal trainer every other day

and i have decided to enrole in sept at a pilates class

i will be fit!

daisy x

fantastic daisy !! its amazing what you can do when you change youre life he :0) good for you for even trying , youre doing much better than i did in the begining , i thought i was going to die :0)xx

hmmm, today i have done absolutely nothing - not even made 5000 steps :eek:

i did buy a notebook tho to record my activity in, shame its starting with 'nothing' - may just start tomorrow instead!!

daisy x

lol daisy !!!

hi
better day today - walked 12,000 steps and did 25 mins jog/walk

also only eaten about 1200 calories for some reason ( should really be about 1600 )

didn't mean to - overate by about 600 yesterday and just not hungry today, so maybe my body is just correcting itself naturally? - i can but hope, lol!

daisy x

had my run of 3.5 miles yesterday, really enjoyed it , feeling fitter already x

well done!
ive not done too well today - skipped for 5 mins
only 5500 steps tho

seem to be doing one good day followed by a not so good one at the moment - oh well its better than all bad!
daisy x

ive done 8,267 steps already today so will def make the 10,000 today

i did an aerobics class this morning which was good so am feeling pleased with myself
daisy x

I done 20
mins on treadmill
followed by 20 mins of weights (",)
btw guys/ladies keep up the good work
x

hi
well ive just done my 10,000 steps - so anything else is a bonus today.
i jogged and powerwalked for an hour this morning - did 56 mins of aerobic steps so my pedometer told me so i was pleased with that.

ive done my first week of my 5k plan - next week i have to do:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:

• Jog 1.5mins then walk 1.5mins
  • Jog 3mins then walk 3mins

so a total of 18 mins plus 5 min warm up -hmm might try 3 reps of it to make 27 mins

daisy x

Thanks Jo
fantastic idea, gonna setup my wii board right now :)

xx Kam

Hey guys heres the low down ;) :
Yesterday : 30minutes tredmill. 15minutes bike. 15minutes cross trainer. 20 minutes weights :)

Today: 30 minutes tredmill (light jog). 15 minutes bike. 15 minutes cross trainer. 10 minutes multitredmill. 15 minutes weights :D

:D
x

...absolutely nothing!
decided to have a day off - and only done 4000 steps
daisy x

10 000 steps by 7pm tonight, and a very hot and sweaty day in the kitchen!!! Also ran well lets call it speed walked up 3 escalators in Waterloo and another 3 in Westminster tubes, amazed that I wasn't actually gasping for breath when I got to the top!!!

Jez
xx

.... will make my 10,000 steps by the end of the day

went for a walk/jog - burnt 218 cals

:)

well done guys , its great to see you all giving it wellie xx

hmmm not so good today
only just over 5000 steps as i went to see a friend in leeds and we just sat about chatting and drinking tea all day!

daisy x

Back