Exercise ?

nickie_24

Anybody know if we are supposed to be exercising (i mean lots, bike, dvd, runs etc) whilst we are on LT. Would it have a huge effect on the scales and what are the best exercises to do to tone up? Im rather concerned that i may look like my skin is too big for me after i have got to goal and then will be unhappy still with how i look?

Hi Nickie,i'm on lipotrim for 7weeks and found the best exersces ever.I have toilet upstairs,so i'm running around 15 times a day,then i have a 2year old and she makes me running after her.As well i tried walking 3miles twice a week,but this makes my heart go crazy,so i think it's up to you what you want to do and if you feel you have energy than try walking or doing dvd.Good luck to you.

You can do exercise whilst on LT but you have to more toning than cardio, as doing lots of cardio could put you into starvation mode and you will not lose. However having said that lots of people have done lots of exercises and continued to have good losses. I think that if your body is used to doing a lot of exercise anyway it probably wont affect your losses that much. Just take it easy for the first few times to see how you go - remember you are on less then 500 calories and lots of exercise per day could soon burn that up. See how things go :D

Totally up to you Nickie if you exercise or not, just listen to your body and stop if you feel too tired or faint!

I walk for 25 mins every evening after work, go to the gym twice a week and also badminton for 2.5 hours once a week. I love it and it really does help to tone up. You can do light weights at the gym for toning but I still think walking is the best for that.

Good luck if you start exercising and it certainly can't do any harm!

Last year after I lost over 7st the only loose skin I had was on my stomach (my hubby says blame the kids for that though) and I was still so much happier cos I would rather have a little loose skin than carrying around all that extra fat.

I know from my experience that it wasnt good for me to exercise!
I went to the gym 3 times one week, as well as using my wii fit 4 times and bike riding for an hour and i felt like absolute poo that week, i had no energy at all and i was soo depressed. Got weighed and id only lost 2 and a half pounds!!!! I was gutted!
However the next week i didnt do any cardio, only toning exercises and i lost 7 and a half pounds :)

Guess you gotta try it yourself but do listen to your body, if ya feel like you've had enough then stop.

Good luck
Clair xx

Back