exersize thread , today i ...

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
thought id create a new 'atkins' exersize thread , gave me loads of inspiration on low carb so here we are :D
today i did 6.5 miles on the treadmill . no salsa class it a weeks holls

Last edited:
Good work Sue! Today I did about 4 miles walking my dog, or maybe it was more like her walking me at times.:chores016:.

Ah ok, I shall fill this one in instead then.

12.5mins x trainer
12.5mins stepper
10 mins - 1k treadmill :sigh:
weights

Hip flexor thingmys feeling fine at the mo, will have a bath and hope they stay ok tomorrow.

xx

What a great idea!

Swam 10 minutes breastroke warm up, freestyle alternates for 20 mins, 5 min breastroke cool down. Painted the bathroom. Took the stairs 2 at a time at work (I work on the 3rd floor).

I walked the dog for 30 minutes.
I know I have to up my exercise but I loathe it :(
I'm going to buy some dumbells from Argos on the weekend and start weight training to build some muscle tone ready for when the fat melts away.

I've wanted to take Salsa lessons for ages, especially now I'm going to Cuba. But I've always told myself 'When I lose a bit of weight' and I just haven't lost it.
Is it easy to pick up Suki?

<<<< Hangs her head in shame..........

I walked to the car, had a little drive then got out of it!
I know, I know...... Im very sorry.....

Im bent over and awaiting Jim, Jims whip...

Again! Agian! Agian!

Hee Hee Hee

Sore Woofy X

Ah ok, I shall fill this one in instead then.

12.5mins x trainer
12.5mins stepper
10 mins - 1k treadmill :sigh:
weights

Hip flexor thingmys feeling fine at the mo, will have a bath and hope they stay ok tomorrow.

xx
well done rach keep it up youll be doing 5k before you know it xx

I walked the dog for 30 minutes.
I know I have to up my exercise but I loathe it :(
I'm going to buy some dumbells from Argos on the weekend and start weight training to build some muscle tone ready for when the fat melts away.

I've wanted to take Salsa lessons for ages, especially now I'm going to Cuba. But I've always told myself 'When I lose a bit of weight' and I just haven't lost it.
Is it easy to pick up Suki?
i love it jaybar! ive only been going 6 weeks and im learning fast , once youve been taught the basic steps then the rest just stems from that .great way to exercise without actually feeling like you are :D

I'm gutted, its parent's evening so I can't go to the gym today :-( I am going to run up and down the stairs second break though, I am aiming for 5 times.

I didn't walk as far as I should have done on my dog walk this morning due to being in a bad mood. I wasn't in the mood for her bogging off down to the river and coming back up to her shoulders in mud. Must have a good talk with myself and do a longer walk later. :copon:

Woofy, do you think you might manage two trips to the car and back today??? :D:D:D

i love it jaybar! ive only been going 6 weeks and im learning fast , once youve been taught the basic steps then the rest just stems from that .great way to exercise without actually feeling like you are :D

As soon as I've lost a bit of weight I'm definatly going to do it. My sister is up for it too so I won't be alone :)

Today's exercise will be 30 min dog walk and 15 min's on my rowing machine - I hate it !!!
I'm in ketosis this morning so it's spurring me on to move more.

Woofy, do you think you might manage two trips to the car and back today??? :D:D:D

I will manage a few up and downs the stairs today as not going out in car lol

Ive sat here looking at the wii fit, that burnt a few fat cells im sure lol

I need to get a grip on this, maybe 2m :D

Woofy X

1.5 miles w/ baby & carrier today.

No time like the present woofy..
xx

Im house stuck for a few weeks while I have son at home, plus so drained after it all. Will get it sorted though....

Woofy x

had an hour on the treadmill running and speed hill walking , just eating my yummy salad now :0)

Got out the house today WOOP! WOOP! Walked round a garden center. Only went there to get yummies from the food hall...MMmmm

Woofy X

15 x trainer
12.5 bike
10 treadmill 1.03k +0.3 on last time
weights

We were meant to be going swimming today too, but thats postponed til sunday as we were up a lot through night with little one and are both knackered. xx

today i did 70 minutes on the treadmill x
hard work !!!! much harder with the lesser calory intake

I ran around the kitchen cooking a roast for the family.... Oh yes!!! That so counts!!! Trust me lol

Woofy X

Back