experienced sw members advice

I think you are doing fine. You do have to chose a weigh in day and time and stick to it religously. It is the only accurate way. So next sundays weigh in will be more realistic, plus you can definitely gain weight at the TOM.

Well done on your weight loss and good luck for next sunday am.

You've done so well so far. Your body will need time to adjust especially if you weren't eating an evening meal before but the scales will catch up. Also my period being due or the first day of it can effect me by up to 3 pounds. Please don't be disheartened.
thanks yes i am ashamed to say i was eating as much choc and crisps as food so after work i wouldnt eat my tea so i could have three choc digestives for my supper my reward for the day. i mean obviously it worked its just the less u weigh the less u can eat so i didnt want to get to the point where i could barely eat anything. i have really enjoyed my first sw week and ate fruit and really healthy meals i did think what if i have gained i really hope i do ok next week cos i love cooking the recipies. good look to u and thanks for your response x

I think you are doing fine. You do have to chose a weigh in day and time and stick to it religously. It is the only accurate way. So next sundays weigh in will be more realistic, plus you can definitely gain weight at the TOM.

Well done on your weight loss and good luck for next sunday am.
i think i will defo change weigh in till sun am and leave it there. thanks for your response x

Back