1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Breastfeeding Extended Breastfeeding

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by hatchlings, 4 March 2014 Social URL.

1. hatchlings

hatchlings Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there,

Just a quick Q although I probably already know the answer.
    I'm still breastfeeding my youngest daughter and think we will be continuing for at least another 4-5 months. She is 16 months old and feeds twice a day, sometimes three times.
    I just wonder what this means in terms of SW - I'm brand new to the plan (started yesterday) but didn't get a chance to chat to my consultant.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy1978

missy1978 Big Bird

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.12%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    AFAIK it's one extra HE when baby is over 6 months old so that'd be 3 on EE and 5 on green/red. That's the way I understood the leaflet anyway! xxx

4. hatchlings

hatchlings Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant thanks :) she's hardly reliant on it but of course I want to sure the milk she does have is as good as it can be - thanks for letting me know :) x

5. Louisa78

Louisa78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(36.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah it is one HE and they suggest you eat the full 15 syns.

I am still breastfeeding my 14 month old. He only has once in the day, a pre bed boob and then some in the night, normally at least twice.

Not sure if that is enough for the extra HE and syns.

6. Sexki11en

Sexki11en Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone know if the 1 HE still applies at 24mths? I still BF my little one but only morning & before bed.

TIA.

SK X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.