Breastfeeding Extended Breastfeeding

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by hatchlings, 4 March 2014.

1. hatchlings

hatchlings Well-Known Member

Hi there,

Just a quick Q although I probably already know the answer.
    I'm still breastfeeding my youngest daughter and think we will be continuing for at least another 4-5 months. She is 16 months old and feeds twice a day, sometimes three times.
    I just wonder what this means in terms of SW - I'm brand new to the plan (started yesterday) but didn't get a chance to chat to my consultant.

2. missy1978

missy1978 Big Bird

AFAIK it's one extra HE when baby is over 6 months old so that'd be 3 on EE and 5 on green/red. That's the way I understood the leaflet anyway! xxx
  3. hatchlings

hatchlings Well-Known Member

Brilliant thanks :) she's hardly reliant on it but of course I want to sure the milk she does have is as good as it can be - thanks for letting me know :) x
  4. Louisa78

Louisa78 Well-Known Member

Yeah it is one HE and they suggest you eat the full 15 syns.

I am still breastfeeding my 14 month old. He only has once in the day, a pre bed boob and then some in the night, normally at least twice.

Not sure if that is enough for the extra HE and syns.