Extra Easy Food Diary

Today was actually more of a green day - im thinking of trying some red/green instead of just having extra easy all the time. See if I notice a difference.

B - Fruit and alpen light(heb1)
S - Banana and mullerlight#
L - Quorn bolognese with pasta and hea1 cheese
S - Weetabix (heb2+2syns) and milk (hea2)
D - Rice and peas

Sunday 17 Oct

B - Banana and cup of tea (hea1)
S - Apple and alpenlights (heb)
L - Quorn bolognese with pasta and hea2 cheese
S - Mullerlight and banana
D - Rice and veg

hehe such a novelty... milk AND cheese ! LOL the simple things we get excited about since slimming world hehe.

Monday 18 Oct

Ooooh im so excited. Im off to the gym to have a look around. Its ladies only so perfect for me. Good deal too - 15 a month but quite a big joining fee. It will make me keep going though to get my moneys worth haha.

B- Prawn n onion omlette with beans n mushrooms sprinkled with hea cheese
S- banana n alpenlight
L- rice n chickpea dahl with petitpois
S- alpenlight n apple
D- more chickpea dahl lol

hea in cups of tea

Last edited:
Well I didnt get to the gym after all as my car failed its MOT so been sitting in a dirty garage all day :( Also cars are expensive so no longer have joining fee for the gym , ah well more working out on the wii it is. Just dance provides quite a work out! It gets me all sweaty anyway lol. Just dance 2 looks absolutely fab - i may treat myself to it . Need to edit my diary for today but... good news :) the cake is finally gone!! lol

Tuesday 19th Oct (weigh day)

Really nervous about today cos of Graces party n all the cake I consumed this week so may put on this week :(

B- banana n mullerlight
S- apple
L- chicken,lamb, rice, veg, salad (eating out with mam and were going to a middle eastern restaurant - there is a buffet so will try my best to be good)
S- fruit
D- pasta n veg

Dont have much time - just nipped on quickly to share my joy! OMG I cant believe it ! I am now 14 stone so 4 lbs off this week despite the cake fiasco!

fab loss! congrats!

Thanks ladies :) im so happy. One stone to go. Now im getting so close to target I find people trying to demotivate me by saying "u dont need to lose anymore , ur fine now" theyre just trying to be nice obviously but it doesnt help. Im determined to be a size 14 (would look slim cos of my height - anything else I would feel too skinny) I fit 16s now but i still get muffin top :( How were your weigh ins this week? lol Kirsty, ur right I should get more cake !

Weds 20th

B- fruit
S- mullerlight n banana
L- chickpea dahl rice n veg
S- alpenlights n apple
D- ww chips mushypeas n chicken

Thanks ladies :) im so happy. One stone to go. Now im getting so close to target I find people trying to demotivate me by saying "u dont need to lose anymore , ur fine now" theyre just trying to be nice obviously but it doesnt help. Im determined to be a size 14 (would look slim cos of my height - anything else I would feel too skinny) I fit 16s now but i still get muffin top :( How were your weigh ins this week? lol Kirsty, ur right I should get more cake !

Couldn't agree more Claire...everyone keeps saying 'you look lovely, don't lose anymore'. Well I don't feel as lovely as I have done in the past, and so I'll get to a weight and size that I am happy with, thank you very much! Keep going claire, you'll get that stone off before you know it. I want to try and get myself to a 12-14 on the bottom - mainly because I am a 12 on the top and I want to try and get in to proportion!

Well done... you should be v. proud of yourself

xx

Thanks Kirsty - im glad im not the only one people say it to. So annoying lol. I saw ur fab loss this week - congrats! Hope the shingles hasnt got u too ill. My wisdom tooth has decided to come through and omg the pain!! I can barely open my mouth.Dentist didnt want to give me antibiotics cos im bfeeding but i insisted cos ill end up with no milk if i cant eat. So far today ive managed weetabix n banana but cant manage anything i need to chew lol. Baby is 3.5 months so not the end of the world if i need to stop bfeeding but im going to try my best. Hope these anti bs do the trick to stop the pain. Do u have ur wisdom teeth?

Well, I have none of my top set, and I had one of my bottom set removed...at the dentist. Horrendous! If they ever suggest removing yours, go to hospital and get knocked out before they do it! Hope they feel better hun. Is baby a boy or a girl. 3.5 months...such a cute age! My mum gave up on bfeeding me at 6 weeks so you're doing well so far! It'll be a while before I have any babies but I'm looking forward to it!

Shingles are ok, a bit sore, Am staying home tomorrow for sure, I'm technically not contagious but don't want to risk it.

I'm hoping I can still lose a pound this week. Can't exercise much as I'm quite sore so just trying to be good food wise!

Hope your tooth doesn't hurt too much...try a jacket potato, nice and fluffy. Or some scrambled egg on soggy toast?

xx

Thanks ill give them a try tomorrow :) Today to eat I managed

Weetabix (heb+2syns) with hea milk
bananas
Rice with petit pois n chickpea dahl - couldnt chew so basically swalloed it lol

Hope I can move my jaw a bit better tomorrow - i look hideous !

Baby is a boy - he is such a cutie. Ill have to add some pics of the kids when I figure out how to lol. Not gonna bother typing a meal plan for tomorrow cos ill just eat what I can manage :( Cant see me getting a good loss this week - i think its true the more u eat the more u lose :( lol

OMG my oh is the same. Keeps bringing bread in the house and all sorts of naughties. He tells me Ive lost enough and need to start eating more . So far ive remained on plan so its like hes constantly thinking of new ways to fatten me up! Hes a feeder!! haha Nah I think he just feels threatened which is daft cos Ive been slimmer during our time together.

I dont suppose you know how to add pics? It keeps telling me mine are too big ? I dont see how when I only took them on an iphone and they are renowned for being bad unclear pics!

His name is Mohammed (hubbies choice) I would have chosen something really cool like Nate or Faris or Isaac but hubby put his foot down :( Im naming the next one though or we aint having one haha. How are you feeling today? Im still sore :( Off to munch on my weetabix it is then :( lol

Back