Extra Easy Food Diary

When I added pics to my profile, I was using my work computer so I just saved them as a smaller file size with this program I have on that. I'll have a play around and get back to you.

It's obviously a name that's important to him though, so that's nice - I see what you mean by having something 'cool' - you could always shorten it to 'Mo' (not sure how hubby would feel though).

I'm still sore as well. Staying at home today and tomorrow on boss' orders. Can't complain about that I guess!!

xx

I'm also still sore but I feel ok. Bit bored really!

I've had a play with this picture thing. If you go into 'My Pictures', find the pic you want and right click on it before you open it. Then 'edit pictures' then compress picture. You can then compress it so it's suitable for a web page. This is all assuming your computer isn't a Mac and is similar to mine of course!

xx

oooh thanks i think have done it... there should be a pic of the cake design - cant seem to add the one of Grace with her cake but i will keep trying. You will understand why I couldnt resist lol. There is a pic of my daughter when she was 5 n one of the baby at 2 months (yep hes a big boy lol 9.11 born) Still cant seem to add a profile pic but ill get there lol x

Friday 22nd

B- weetabix (heb + 2syns) and hea milk
S- bananas
L- spag bol with real mince (5 syns?) lots of veg
S- banana and mullerlight
D- pasta n veg

Did an hour in a gym class today (step n boxing)
Gonna do some just dance later too . Induction at gym on tuesday so will be able to use the equipment :)

sat 23 Oct

B - weetabix with milk n chopped bananas (heb+hea+2syns+1/3superfree)
S - apple n mullerlight
L - savoury rice with added veg n salad
S - mullerlight n banana
D - ww chips, chicken breast and mushy peas with side salad

syns- 2 for the weetabix n about 5 for the chips so 7 today
drinks - sugar free robinsons n pepsi max

im so sore from the gym yesterday - i was going to do some wii fit but i am way too sore lol - shows how out of shape i am lol

sun 24th

b- scrambled eggs, quorn sausage, onion, mushrooms and beans
s- fruit, alpenlight and mullerlight
l- pasta with lamb , veg and salad
d- rice n veg

My weekend was peaceful and nice, my tooth is much better so I could eat again :D How are you feeling now? Well done for only having 4 drinks and being designated driver - thats will power! He is a lil cutie :)

Mon 25th Oct
B - Scrambled egg, quorn sausage, beans n mushrooms
S - alpen light and banana
L - Salad
S - mullerlight and apple
D - Pasta with veg

Weigh day tomorrow - dont think i will lose much cos I wasnt eating much when my tooth was sore. First day of half term today and I am already stressed out lol. I am going to start looking for a job. Where do you work? I just graduated the day before I gave birth so I guess Im taking a year out to breastfeed and enjoy him before I find work. Im considering doing a masters though. Aaah decisions!

I work for a marketing agency in Covent Garden. It's good fun although I can't see me doing it forever. What degree did you do? I did German, and because I'm not using it much (at all, really), I'm starting to forget it :(

I'm going to a Halloween party next week too and I am driving again. Mainly because the party is two hours from home but we have to go home, as we're looking after a friend's cat and I don't want to leave him overnight. I don't really drink very much these days anyway...trying to save pennies and also, my tummy just doesn't like it anymore :(

So weigh in AND gym tomorrow? Awesome. Which gym did you join?

xx

OMG that is so spooky - my degree is in marketing management! There arent many marketing jobs going up here though. Maybe I should move to London lol!

The gym I joined is just a local government run one so its dead cheap , no joining fee and just £2 a time but on the downside there is not a lot of equipment and I have to work out with some strange people lol. I did my induction then 10 mins on treadmill followed by 10 mins rowing machine then an aerobics class. I could barely keep up - I am so unco-ordinated! I got my measurements done and they will be done again in 6 weeks so it will be interesting to see if I lose any inches.

Weigh in .... omg 4lbs off so im 13.10 now. I really dont know how :/ I wasnt expecting that anyway. So thats all the good news but...

My mam and sister came over and with it being half term we ended up going to eat out. My daughter chose Taybarns and I do not even want to repeat what I ate. Lets just say I was a VERY naughty girl. Tomorrow is a new day so will post a food diary later on. Not bothering with today at all.

well done on your weigh in thats fab xx

Yeah my sis lives in London and shes always saying that shes skint. I dont think I would last 5 mins down there anyway. I get stressed in crowds/busy places lol.
I think that having a day off after weigh in or on weigh in day is whats really boosting my losses... as crazy as it sounds so I pushed my theory to the limit yesterday so we will see what happens on Tuesday.

Today I was very good

B - Apples
S - Banana
L - Choco Weetabix with milk (HEXs and 2 syns)
S - Mullerlight and banana
D - Pasta n sauce with added pepper n petit pois

Planning for Thurs 28th Oct

B - Quorn sausage, scrambled egg, mushrooms and baked beans
S - Banana
L - Meeting a friend in town for lunch so not sure yet.. will be SW friendly though
S - Apples
D - Not sure cos hubby will be cooking but there will be some meat syns involved.

Today was another day off :( ooops!! Got 4 days to fix it :(

Fri 29th

B- banana
S - mullerlight n apple
L - quorn sausage egg beans bushrooms
S - banana
D - chicken n pasta with veg

NO SYNS

Have stuck to plan today and did a great toning workout at the gym. I dread to think what I will feel like tomorrow but it will all be worth it in the long run.

OMG I am hurting today and have felt so hungry :( Just totally binged on Pizza, cheesy chips and cookies :( I blame the weather/boredom lol. I suppose best I can hope for this week is a STS or a small gain. Not going to bother with a diary for today. Such a naughty week :( Im going to stock up on supplies and get sorted ready for next week to be 100% week!

Back