Extra Easy Food Diary

Ive gained a lb :( I was expecting it - I had 4 days off last week! Scary how quick it all goes back on. Gonna be good alllll week , no more than 5 syns a day and no days off!

2nd November

B - Weetabix with HEA milk and a banana
S - Banana and mullerlight
L - Chicken curry with rice (onions and peppers as my superfree) with salad (lettuce, cucumber and onion)
S - Apple and mullerlight
D - Chicken n rice with veg (petit pois and sweetcorn)

Syns for today is coming from the chicken in the curry and a bit of tomato puree.

Exercise was an hours legs, bums n tums class at the gym followed by walking with pushchair to collect my daughter from school then around shops. (about an hour round trip)

Heres to a 100% week

Aaah its ur bday , ur allowed to have a treat :) xx

Meal plan 3November

B - Quorn sausage, beans and mushrooms
S - BAnana and mullerlight
L - Spag bol with salad
S - Apple
D - Going to my friends for dinner so not sure - will deffo be SW friendly though :)

Im expecting to be sore tomorrow from the gym today so probably wont be doing much in the way of exercise :p

Was a really really good girl today and yesterday. Havent done much in the way of exercise but have been good food wise. Thats a 100% 2 days.

Meal plan for tomorrow 4Nov

B - Beans, egg, shrooms n quorn sausage
S - Apple
L - Leftover quorn spagbol with hea1 cheese
S - Banana and mullerlight
D - Chickpea dahl with rice n veg

Might do some wiifit n justdance too :)

Today is another 100% day but uh oh tomorrow is my daughters friends 10th bday and I have been asked to go n help out. Sounds dangerous lol. Ill have a day off i think then go back to being 100% and minimal syns until my weigh in on Tuesday. Missing gym tomorrow as well because I have an appointment in morning that I cannot change then will be doing party prep with my friend. Im still going to be as good as possible though. Hah

omg today was so naughty - no diary... :(

well today i been naughty too , lets see

B - bananas
S - toast
L - left over bday cake :( oh dear
S & D - pizza and chicken wrap wth chips...
all washed down with full fat coke :'(
Why do i do this to myself

I have fell off the sw wagon. Didnt go to WI today as i couldnt face putting on again :( HELP!!!

Ok well fresh start today and will WI as normal on Tuesday... I snapped out of my strange food obsession. I was getting cravings that had to be satisfied - i felt like a junkie :( I didnt like that one bit :(

B - fruit bag (apple n pear)
S - weetabix heb with milk hea
L - mixed salad with cheese n beetroot
S - banana and mullerlight
D - Pasta n sauce with added chicken n mushrooms served with mixed veg

NO SYNS (really had too many from friday until yesterday :'(

Yeah Kirsty - thats the worst thing. Im so nearly there :( I reckon i probs need to lose a stone now, rather than 10lbs :( I will not let food win again. Im havin a day off for eid next tuesday but thats just a huuuuge lamb dinner anyway so not really going to do too much damage. Back to gym from tomorrow too :) When you have had bad weeks do you manage to forget them n move on? im really beating myself up about it :(

I think I've just kind of thought 'Right, you may have had a crap week, and you may have gained, but look at what you've done so far'. I also promised myself when I started this that I'd be overweight for long enough, and I don't need to rush and lose the weight, so if I gain a few weeks, so what?

Just look at how far you've come hun.

Where do you go for your Eid dinner? xx

Thanks Kirsty - that has helped :)

Meal plan yesterday

B - banana
S - yoghurt and apple
L - weetabix heb and milk hea1
S - banana
D - Spag bol with veg

Meal plan today 12Nov

B - apple
S - banana and yogurt
L - left over spag bol with veg
S - apple
D - salad with chicken

100% since Monday :D 4 more days til Eid and WI

Last edited:
Meal plan for 13Nov (green day)

B - banana
S - apple n mullerlight
L - beans, quorn sausage and scrambled egg
S - weetabix heb with milk hea
D - chickpea dahl with rice n veg

No syns :)

14Nov (Extra Easy)

B - banana and apple
S - weetabix with milk (hexs)
L - left over chickpea dahl with veg n rice
S - banana n mullerlight
D - pasta n sauce with lean grilled lamb

Well after a month of stuffing my face I am back with my tail between my legs . Checked the damage this morning and it's not as bad as I had thought. Only gained 8 lbs... I was expecting something terrible. 8 lbs for 5 weeks of eating everything in sight is pretty amazing. So gonna start posting food diaries again. I can do this!! Current weight 14 stone 1 lb. First mission is to get the 8 lbs off then the remaining 7 to take me to 13 stone. Today:

B quoth sausage scrambled egg and myshrooms

L spaghetti Bol with extra veg

D weetabix, yogurts, fruit
Today's sins coming from the mince, it's not lean

kirstabubble said:
Welcome back!! xx

Aww thanks I thought you may have forgotten about me by now xx how have u been? Xx

Back