Extra Easy Food Diary

Thank u , it was just from new look. It's a size 16 so hoping it will still fit me when I shrink. It will look much better on a slimmer body. I should really get a good pic of my face that's not hidden by hijab.

Haha I don't have any slim pics without hijab . Figured u can't tell it's me on second pic so it don't count haha. Not sure hubby would see it the same way but can't deny the past ... Lol. Hopefully I'll be replacing my ideal with a target pic soon xx

Yeah, he deffo cant judge, especially when he took the picture haha. What was he doing in a night club i wonder? looool double standards me thinks.

Another 100% day for me :D happy but not expecting a big loss. I've been on star week for three weeks so had to stop my pill. Also stopping breastfeeding my one year old so all that milk is going to get absorbed into my body which I expect will cause quite a gain. Still going to be as good as gold cos it will all even itself out(I hope) my hormones are going to be all over the place coming off pill and stopping breastfeeding oh dear. Poor hubby .

A year feels like ages here but all his family are complaining saying I should have stopped at two years!! It's not fair on my son though. It got to the stage where he wouldn't be with anyone else, screamed if I left the room and started lifting my clothes up in public!! Not good. Lol. I'm on day 4 of stopping and he's sleeping much better and in his own bed. First full night sleep since before I got pregnant! Wow. Been 100% all week :) saving syns for weekend. Still expecting to gain due to stopping bf but all will be revealed on Monday xx

Green day - had left over speed soup for breakfast (weird but couldnt face beans again lol) Lunch was mushy peas with quorn nuggets. These nuggets are surprisingly nice and i had 10 of them so feel naughty but was only 5 syns.

Feeling loads better now after sore boob screaming baby gate. :)

Oooooh so excited to use my new grill n griddle. I know it was supposed to be my 18lbs off reward to myself but I figure this thing will help me get to that mini target. Instead I will reward myself with the pandora strawberry so I always have a reminder on my wrist to be a good girl :p My mum is coming today and were going shopping which always leads to naughtyness but I have been flexisynning so damage should be minimal. Gonna have a big breakfast and carry a fruit bag, alpen lights and maybe a banana with me. Also some juice or pepsi max then when mum is stuffing her face with yummy Millies cookies I can pretend with my alpen lights :) SW reckons I can be at target by end of September. That would be so nice. Dont know what my next reward should be , any ideas? Ive been looking at some lovely clothes in my ideal size so I think I know my final reward is going to be some lovely size 14 outfits. 14 should be fine for my tall frame :)

Despite best intentions i synned, 2 plates of big lukes buffet with huge bowl icecream. Havent had many syns in the week so hope its ok. Tomorrow is a new day :D

Done my measurements and actually I'm a size 20 who has been squeezing into size 16 dresses *shudders* I thought I would do my measurements so I can't complain later that i haven't changed dress size and im not losing. Bust 46 waist 38 and hips 48. Makes me a next size 20. So to get to a 14 need to drop 3 sizes .

All that worry for nothing. 5 lbs off :)

ooh and body fat down to 38.5% xxx Happy is not the word

hey hun, Ive only just seen your food diary!Well done on your 5lbs!! thats brilliant! you were so worried too! Whats the grill and griddle? Ive just treated us to an actifry I love it! The sw chips come out amazing. xxxx

Its a george foreman grill but there is a flat grill attached too , perfect for sw fried eggs. I would love an actifry - how much did that set u back. How I miss chips lol. Thrilled with my weigh in result - honestly can not believe it. Was devastated at first cos i saw the 16st1lb and thought it said 16,11 not 16,1 lol. Thanks for posting. I really need to start updating my diary more often xxxx

Monday 11th July

B - HEXB weetabix with HEXA milk, apple slices.
L - Pasta in sauce with quorn pieces and added veggies.
D - Grilled lamb, boiled potatoes in skin and mushy peas.

Nas vimto, pepsi max, apple, cucumber and banana

A bit upset, I was so happy after WI but then my hubby said "so are you going to stop now?" He says he likes me like this and doesnt want me losing any more. Does he not realise I am obese and unhealthy. I am doing this for my kids, no one else. If hes insecure then he should work on that instead of fatting me up! Grr rant over. Hes off work today and tomorrow so no doubt he will force something greasy down my neck. Trying not to have any syns until Thursday so im gonna stand my ground.

syns - 2 smarties ...

Last edited:
B weetabix heb and he's
L beans egg quorn burger
Apple nas squash

Back