Extra Easy Food Diary

They're grand thanks. Over eid my daughter got sick and developed a limp. Nobody could tell the problem. Scans, tests, X-rays couldn't reveal the problem but there was definitely something wrong. She had high temps and could barely eat or walk. Eventually they gave her an MRI and found an abcess in her glute . She ended up being in hospital 2 weeks and getting two operations to drain the fluid out. Poor thing. She's on the mend now though, had 6 weeks off school haha. Baby is ok but he has a bit of a cough/cold. Yeah I think the Xmas temptation got me for a while. Everywhere you look there are synful treats on offer and being in hosp it's not easy to eat well. I was just grabbing what I could when I could. I really need to catch up on your diary xx

OMG I am ashamed of myself. Back again , scared to weigh myself! Looking at my holiday pics has made me realise I need to come back. Monday I will shop and join a new group on Tuesday. This is it this time. No going back!! I reckon I am back at my original start weight if not higher! :( Gonna spend next 2 days meal planning and emptying my fridge of all the nasties!

Weighed this morning and I am heavier than when I first started last august ! Breakfast was quorn sausage beans mushrooms with an apple washed down with pepsi max. Lunch will be a salad and still unsure about dinner . Got three weeks til graduation. See how much I can lose before then

Hii Kirsty, wow you are so close to target now, well done you! How is everything going? You must feel so proud of yourself. Going to catch up on your diary now :) Im surprised you still remember me! Six months Ive been living in sin haha xxx

Well I did get to target but then sort of celebrated a bit too much and put some back on...but I'm back on it now! This is my third day of being 100% and it really does feel so much better than eating rubbish.

To be honest my problem is alcohol - I love summery drinks like Pimms and Rose wine and it's just so blooming high in syns!

Xxx

Yea, and i imagine nice summery drinks in Summer in London are nto easy to turn down so well done you! I always find it strange how much hotter London is than Newcastle. You wouldnt even think it was the same country haha.

Yesterday (green)

B - Quorn sausage, beans and mushrooms . Apple and sf vimto
S - mullerlight and apple, pepsi max
L - Quorn peppered beef slices, lettuce, cucumber, beetroot and boiled egg
D - Rice, chickpea dahl, carrots , peas and sweetcorn all mixed together wit passata. Yum
S - weetabix with milk and sweetener.
Didnt have any syns yesterday because i think i overdid it with all the milk in my coffees and weetabix so synning the milk. xxx

Tuesday - Extra Easy.
B - apple and coffee with hexa milk and sweetener
S - mullerlight
L - Rice, lamb, chicken, salad and mushrooms (lebanese buffet and definitely some hidden syns in there so no more syns for rest of day)
D - weetabix hexb with hexa milk and sweetener.
Apple and banana, 2 litres of sf vimto and a pepsi max.
Walked a lot today too so hope the syns at lunch was not so bad.

Wednesday 29/6 Green day
coffee hexa milk n sweetener
B- quorn sausage,beans,scrambled egg and mushrooms. apple n 2 bananas
S - banana and mullerlight
L - quorn peppered beef, boiled egg , lettuce, beetroot,sweetcorn,cucumer and pickled onions
S - weetabix hexb with hexa milk
D - (will edit later)

Thanks Hun. Hope theyre not best ever but don't think so . Just the frozen boxes of 6 standard sausages. So weird being Muslim and eating a sausage haha. For dinner I had my take on speed soup. Not all speed but all free or superfree. Nit really a soup person but this was delicious. Had a heb wholemeal pitta with it. Weetabix later for heb2 with rest of hexa milk and sweetener. Yum yum. Saving today's syns for tomorrow as I'm meeting a friend in town :)

I get this question a lot , dont worry. Here in Newcastle its not often you see a white woman in a hijab so I am used to questions and I honestly dont mind :) Not too keen on the silly questions like "are you not hot with that thing on your head?" lol.

Yeah , im a revert to Islam. Its been two and a half years now and I was a christian before. The "claire" is my birth name and the "a" stands for my Islamic name that my hubby chose for me. "Ai'sha."

You know when you get to target, what are we supposed to do? How do you plan to stay there? Are you just going to eat a few extra syns? The thought of maintaining scares me.

Well at my last attempt when I got to target, I thought I was invincible and ate pretty much what I wanted...which obviously failed. When I get to target this time, my plan is to do red/green during the week, and then at weekends, be a bit more relaxed. We'll see how it goes though!!

I can't believe people ask you stuff like that, that's just bl00dy rude! I LOVE the name Aisha - my ex-boyfriend was Muslim and we always said if we had a girl, that would be her name. Although after four years, we sadly split up - his parents would never have accepted me (they never knew about me in FOUR years), and it all just got a bit much.

xxx

Kirstabubble im sorry to hear that :( His family may have put the culture before the religion. Youre happy now and thats the main thing :D I have added some hideous pics of me to show me at my starting size. These are from our recent theme park trip and when i saw them I cried cos i didnt realise i was that size! Also added my little boots weight slip haha. I dont know how to put photos in my comments.

Sooo yesterday i synned.

B - soup and banana with hexa coffee
L - Mcdonalds and mcflurry (51syns!!) omg
S - alpen light bar

Banana and pepsi max. Gonna call this an extra easy day with syns and start again....

Today - Green day

B - coffee hexa milk.
Quorn sausage, mushrooms, scrambled eggs and baked beans.
S - apple and mullerlight
L - Salad
S - weetabix with hexa and sweetener
D - Pasta in sauce with added mushrooms and quorn pieces and veg
S - weetabix hexb and 2 alpen lights pepsi max and sf vimto

gonna do some exercise too

Adding some before pics to my diary and a pic of me 3.5 years ago. I would love to be that size (in the second pic) again. First pic is a holiday pic that made me cry and come back to sw.
39687-albums3277-picture19132.jpg

39687-albums3277-picture19142.jpg

39687-albums3277-picture19134.jpg

First week back 4lbs off . Body fat has gone from 40 to 38.9 woooooohoooooo. Very happy

Back