Extra Easy Food Diary

Thanks Kirsty - I still cant believe it. Probably cos my loss wasnt so good last week but im still happy happy happy :)

congrats!

Thanks whyd :) xx

I dont know why I am bothering to make a meal plan for tomorrow cos its my 6year olds birthday party and there are gonna be goodies and birthday cake on offer and I dont want to sit there all miserable with a carrot stick or something but I am going to flexi syn it...Ive had no syns today so may not be so bad lol

B - Fruit bag and mullerlight
L - OMG - well I am going to try and fill up before the party on free/superfree goodies so the party food doesnt seem so appealing. I bought a huuuge ready made salad so I may just munch on that with some boiled eggs.
D - Im going to limit myself to a few sandwiches (tuna or egg with very low fat mayo) A tiny slice of quiche (hea? haha)a tiny slice of bday cake (omg - its a triple tier pink fairy princess castle) and thats it...Ill probably eat more but I will try so hard not to.
S - I have prepared carrot sticks and have loads of fruit in the house so ill snack on fruit and veg also got my 2 alpen lights for heb.

planned syns - Dont want to eat more than 50 but thats probably in cake alone? I have no idea. Anyway Im not gonna ruin little Gracies bday party by suffering lol ;)

Wish me luck :)

Hope you have a lovely time at the birthday, enjoy the cake xx

LOL - well ive decided today so did not count. I been so bad but was worth it hehe. I can feel the effects of eating bad food after being good for so long. Grace got just dance for the wii so ill spend all of tomorrow attempting to dance the fat off lol. I found myself eating just for the sake of it - never a good thing! Tomorrow is a new day :)

Thurs 14Oct

B- Carrot sticks and sugar free robinsons
L - Salad with hea cheese
D - Chickpea dahl with rice n veg

Snacks - fruit, bananas and heb mullerlights
NO SYNS (cos of yesterdays syn fest!)

Lol I meant alpen lights! I just finished my salad and my daughter got in from school with cake !! (I thought i was being clever sending it in to school with her but they have sent some back!!) SOMEONE HIDE THE CAAAAKE!!

lol u not an idiot - im the one mixing my words up! Thats funny - i didnt have chickpea dahl either! I ended up with rice n lamb with salad. I have had a piece of cake :( but it was only small i promise lol! The rest had better be gone by the next time I step in the kitchen !!

Well I stepped on the wii fit this morning and did the body test . Ive gone up by 0.4 kilos so I have 4 days to fix it before Tuesday so I can get a STS hopefully. I dont know what 0.4 kilos is in pounds but i would say about a pound? oh my!

Friday 15Oct

B - Banana and sugar free robinsons
L - Rice and vegetables with salad
D - Pasta and veg with salad
hea - milk
heb - alpenlights
syns - none! (cake still here but im not touching it!)

Exercise plan - An hour wii fit (hulahooping, step aerobics, boxing, jogging followed by a bit of muscle and yoga) then my daughter has the just dance game for the wii - gonna do at least 10 songs on there for a bit of a dance work out. Also thinking of walking with the pushchair to collect my daughter instead of taking the car then walking around the shops too.

oooh i wonder how to change it then? that would be so much easier lol! Stupid kilos :p ok so its less than a pound. A pound well spent lol . I havent even joined a gym yet - i really should but im breastfeeding so feel like i need to be at home with the baby incase he needs fed. Ive tried expressing but it just really hurts me. Hes going longer between feeds now so i should really just bite the bullet n join up! Its expensive though isnt it? :( xx

You can normally get pretty good deals. And in some gyms you can get an off peak membership so you can go between 9am-5pm, if you can do that? You might even find ones with a creche, so they can look after bubba for an hour.

I'm a Blue member at Fitness First, which means I can use most Fitness First clubs (there's one near me in London where I work, my home one in Essex and then there's one near where my parents live in Berkshire) - my membership is £31 - I go at least 8 times a month so works out less than £4 a time.

xx

ooh yeah i would probably only be able to do off peak times anyway when Grace is at school. Sounds good :) thanks

I ate cake last night :( I need to get it out of the house !

Saturday 16 Oct

B- Apple and weetabix with hea milk + 2 syns
S- Banana and mullerlight
L- Rice and veg
S- Mullerlight and banana
D- Pasta and veg

Its no wonder i keep eating cake when my diary is so boring!

Back