Extra Easy Food Diary

Been feeling sick the last couple of days so not had much to eat. I have no appetite really. Got my graduation tomorrow and my one year olds party so hope my appetite stays away long enough to stop me munching my way through the huuuuge cake and meal then party food. Hmmm a girl can dream. Also not expecting much of a loss because I'm going to stay with friends at the weekend. Ho hum. Might change my weigh in day so I have chance to fix things before wi. I weigh on Mondays which now doesn't seem like such a great idea. I just can't face seeing a gain . Or I could miss a week or I could just be a grown up and go face the truth lol xx

Graduation was so great, ate like a pig and i dont even care :p

100% green today with no syns. Trying to compensate for yesterday and flexisyn for weekend coming up x

Another 3 lbs off that i will never see again :D xxx

Whooop 3 more off :D

Losses have slowed right down , i havent been naughty just havent been eating much due to sickness and ramadan. I was expecting huge losses due to not eating but no :( Anyway , all better now so back to food diaries me thinks.

B - banana and mullerlight
L - beans scrambled egg and mushrooms with cheese (hexa)
D - Mince and mash with lots of veggies thrown in

Still need a heb so may have a wholemeal pitta if feel peckish later on or maybe an alpen light.

Back