Extra Easy Food Diary

Hey Kirsty how are you feeling now? Hope you're getting better :) Well I fell off the wagon BIG TIME at the weekend, very surprised that I only gained half a lb, I'd say that might increase as the weekend catches up on me! Eating loads of fruit all week to try to cancel it out!!! Aaaghhh feels like I'll never get my 2 stone award :( Have been too busy to update the past few days but here's today:

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (b)with milk (a), bowl of melon

Snack: Banana and coffee

Lunch: Mugshot, melon, Mullerlight

Dinner: Don't know what to have, looking for some inspiration! Will update later :)

So just popped out to the fruit and veg shop, and stocked up on melons, apples, pears, grapes and strawberries, also got some leeks so I have potato and leek soup simmering away now :) Will have a bowl of this later on and then a SW fry, will be having lean bacon, beans, mushroom and egg, followed by fruit salad and yogurt. Mmmm. Will be having a purple snack later so total syns today are 5.5 :)

Well at least you were expecting it and it wasn't a shock!! I'm sure it will come back off quickly :)

Thursday 24.11.11

Breakfast: melon, weetabix (b) and milk (a)

Snack: banana and coffee

Lunch: leek & potato soup, melon and strawberries, mullerlight.

Snack: velvet crunch crisps 4.5 syns

Dinner: sw chicken curry with chips, followed by fruit salad of apple, grapes, banana and strawberries.

Snack: purple snack 5.5 syns

Total syns: 10

Friday 25.11.11

Breakfast: bowl of melon

Lunch: potato and leek soup, melon and strawberries, mullerlight

Snack: 2alpen light bars (b)

Dinner: steak, sw chips and mixed veg, followed by strawberries, banana and yogurt, 2 mini meringues (3 syns)

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

Total syns 9

Saturday 26th nov

Breakfast: melon, 2 weetabix (b) and milk (a)

Lunch: low fat supernoodles, melon

Snack: purple snack 5.5 syns

Dinner: sw Chinese (2 syns)

Went to a party last night and drank loads of wine ... But managed to resist all the nibbles. Then came home with the munchies and had 2 slices toast 6 syns and tea and a purple snack!! So not too hopeful for a loss on Mon ;(

Sunday 27.11.11

Breakfast: melon, sw fry

Lunch: leftover Chinese

Snack: apple

Dinner: sticky chicken 3 syns, beyween 2 of us so 1.5 each with chips and stir fry veg.

Snack: will try to resist a curly wurly after x factor but doubt I will, so I'm gonna say total syns 7.5

1lb on for me this evening at wi :( definitely deserved it! That's a gain two weeks in a row so it's the kick up the bum I need to try really hard this week. Looking forward to a loss this time next week :)

Monday 28th November 2011

Breakfast: Melon, 2 Weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Snack: Alpen Light (3 syns) and coffee

Lunch: Egg fried rice, melon.

Dinner: Something with chicken, will update later!

Tuesday 29.11.11

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Snack: alpen light 3 syns

Lunch: fruit salad, mullerlight

Snack: pear

Dinner: sw chicken stir fry with noodles

Glass of wine 6 syns

Purple snack 5.5

Total syns: 14.5

Thank you :) Feeling much better. I don't know how I've managed it but somehow I've lost 2lbs this week, haven't been on plan at all so that's definitely a surprise! But a great one! So busy now coming up to Christmas with work and shopping, etc, so may not get a chance to post every day but here's today!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Snack: Alpen Light (3 syns)

Lunch: Bowl of melon and grapes, Mullerlight

Snack: Purple snack (5.5 syns)

Dinner: SW spicy wedges with bacon and onion (and a teeny tiny bit of cheese which I'm counting as part of my a choice)

Total syns: 8.5

Ohh forgot to say I got my 2stone shiny! Yippeee :)

Thanks! Delighted with myself :) Work Christmas party on Friday night so SW will be out the window then.

Tuesday 6.12.11

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Snack: Banana and coffee

Lunch: Chicken mugshot, grapes and strawberries, and a Mullerlight

Snack: Purple Snack (5.5 syns)

Dinner: Steak, baby boiled potatoes and mixed veg

Snack: Curly wurly 6 syns

Total syns: 11.5

Wednesday 7.12.11

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Snack: Banana and tea

Lunch: Will be SW chips, egg and beans, followed by some melon.

Snack: Mullerlight, apple and tea

Dinner: No idea! Will see what I feel like later ...

Back