Extra Easy Food Diary

Hey Kirsty, yeah I know what you mean, my star week is fast approaching and I'm feeling the cravings already! Curly Wurlys / Cadbury's Purple Snacks are great though, I usually try to leave mine til supper time so I can look forward to them all day.

I'm back at work today and I'm glad, it's tough sitting in the house all day surrounded by food! Glad to be back in a routine :)

Here's how today has been so far, and my plans for the rest of the day :)

Breakfast: 1/4 of a melon, followed by 2 Weetabix (b) with milk from allowance.

Lunch: Melon, strawberries, Mugshot, Mullerlight

Snack: Just came in from work STARVING so had my leftover Chinese (1.5 syns for the whole lot and there was a tiny bit left so I'm synning it at .5)

Dinner: After WI I'll be having something nice and tasty, probably SW chips, egg and beans followed by a "sundae" of strawberries, Onken vanilla yogurt and 2 mini meringues (3 syns)

Snack: Before bed it'll be a purple snack (5.5 syns)

Total syns: approx 9

Really going to try my best this week! Back into routine = back into losing mode! Going to WI early this evening so will be back after 6pm with WI results :)

Yay :) 1lb off for me tonight. I'm quite happy with that, brings me back down to 10.9 :) Would love 2lbs for next week as that would get me my 2 stone award. Here's hoping !

Fantastic loss welldone :)

Im sure you can try and get the 2lbs next week why don't we do a super speed challange or something to boost losses? Help us both stay on track!

Star week is destroying me this week all i can say is glad i didnt syn to bad at weekend as still currently under syns! May allow myself 1 chocolate treat for night today :) then wi tomorrow im praying for 2lbs i feel i been good enough for it!!

Ohh I hope you get your 2lbs off! I know, star week is such a pain! I always feel so bloated and just crave all the wrong things :( I'll have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow ! I ate loads of speed foods last week (7+ each day) and still lost just 1lb but I'm going to continue with it anyway!

Tuesday 8th November

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Snack: Banana, coffee

Lunch: SW egg fried rice, melon and strawberries, Mullerlight

Snack: Pear

Dinner: Still undecided! Don't have any meat in so might just have some low fat supernoodles with stir fry veg ... will post back later with dinner!

Woo hoo !! Delighted for you :) congrats! Onwards and downwards ;)

I've had a busy week, didn't get a chance to come on yesterday and update!

Wednesday 9th November

Breakfast:
Melon, 2 weetabix (b) with milk

Snack: Banana and coffee

Lunch: Melon, strawberries, Mullerlight

Dinner: Quorn pasta bake (didn't go down too well, yucky) with mixed veg

Snack: Galaxy Bubbles 8.5 syns

Total syns: 8.5

Thursday 10th November ~ beginning of * week :( :( :(

Breakfast:
Was late this morning so didn't have time for fruit, just had my 2 weetabix (b) with milk.

Snack: Was feeling really queasy and couldn't really stomach anything so just had a cup of tea

Lunch: Wasn't feeling the best at lunch time either so ended up having a TINY bit of diet fanta chicken made by my mum, followed by some melon and a Mullerlight.

Snack: An apple and an orange

Dinner: Plate of SW chips and some melon (again)

Snack: Purple Snack 5.5 syns, Curly Wurly 6 syns ( craving choc )

Total syns: 11.5

Friday 11th November

Breakfast: melon, 2 weetabix (b) with milk

Snack: alpen light (3 syns) and tea

Lunch: melon, mullerlight

Dinner: sw fry - lean bacon, fried potatoes, fried egg, beans.

Snack: strawberries, fat free yogurt & 2 mini meringues (3 syns), purple snack (5.5)

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

Total syns: 17.5

Weekend at last! Going out for dinner this evening to one of my favourite restaurants so I'm forgetting about SW for the meal and will be back on track tomorrow morning :)

Saturday 12th November

Breakfast: Porridge (took 2 spoons and it was horrible so didn't eat it and then had to leave for the hairdressers so no breakfast really!)

Lunch: Low fat supernoodles, melon and an orange.

Snack: Will snack on a Mullerlight and fruit later if I'm hungry

and then out for din dins! Yum :)

Ok, so had a lovely dinner last night, didn't get a starter but for mains I had cajun chicken with sauté potatoes, mushroom, onion and mixed veg; and for dessert I had sticky toffee pudding! Mmmm delicious!! So loads of syns but I've been pretty good all week so hopefully it won't affect my loss :)

Sunday 13th November

Breakfast: Melon, 2 weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Lunch: Roast chicken (skin removed) with mashed potatoes and mixed veg.

Snack: Apple, banana

Dinner: will be SW fry up! lean bacon, beans, fried potatoes and egg :) will follow this up with strawberries and onken yogurt :)

Syns: might have a curly wurly later if the urge takes me!

6 syns :)

Woo hoo 1.5lbs off tonight :) Delighted, and great that I had a lovely meal at the weekend and enjoyed myself and still lost weight! On best behaviour for the coming week, I know I can do it :)

Monday 14th November

Breakfast: Running late so threw 2 weetabix (b) with milk (a) into me !! No time for fruit :( so no superfree here.

Lunch: Mugshot, melon and strawberries, Mullerlight

Dinner: OH is making a nice SW fry so will be having that, mmmm can't wait ! :)

Snack: Strawberry "sundae" made with strawberries, onken yogurt and 2 mini meringues (3 syns) Curly wurly (6 syns)

Total syns: 9

Thanks! Actually can't believe that I've lost almost 2 stone. It's great! Would LOVE another half stone before Christmas if possible but I'm happy enough! :D You are doing great too! :)

Tuesday 15th November

Breakfast: Melon, 2 Weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Lunch: Melon, followed by SW egg fried rice with loadsa stir fry veggies :) and a Mullerlight.

Snack: Apple and a coffee

Dinner: I have some syn free burgers from the local butcher, dunno what to do with them, maybe mash and veg? Will update later!

Ok do yesterday for dinner we had sw burgers and chips! Yum. Also had a curly wurly for 6 syns.

Had an off day today, was so tired after work and gave in to a non sw Chinese take away, crispy chilli chicken so loads of syns there. Also had a curly wurly! Too tired to do my food diary, will post again tomorrow !

Sooo I was much too tired yesterday to do my food diary, here's what I had:

Wednesday 16th November

Breakfast: Melon, 2 weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Lunch: Melon, mugshot

Dinner: Chinese takeaway (moment of weakness!!!) Only ate half of it though. It was gorgeous! Also had a curly wurly (very bold altogether) so had well over 15 syns yesterday I'd say :(

Thursday 17th November

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix (b) with milk (a)

Lunch: Melon, strawberries, apple, Mullerlight

Dinner: SW chicken curry, followed by an apple and a pear.

Snack: Purple Snack (5.5 syns) and tea

Syns: 5.5

Friday 18.11.11

Breakfast: big bowl of melon

Snack: alpen light (1/2 b) and coffee

Lunch: melon, strawberries (no time to eat!!)

Snack: alpen light (1/2 b) and a pear

Dinner: sw burgers and spicy wedges with onion and mushroom.

Snack: curly wurly (6) AND purple snack (5.5)

Syns: 11.5

Going away for the weekend, so will try to stick to plan as much as possible but in reality I probably won't!!

Back