Extra Easy Food Diary

Thanks Kirsty! I'm off work on mid term break this week so I'm sitting down with all my slimming world books, and minimins of course, and I'm going to plan out my meals for the week. Really want a loss on Monday! Hope you're well :)

Still sitting here with this book, trying to plan out my meals for the next few days, will update here when I'm done! Don't know about the flask as I never use one, sorry! Can't wait to make my leek and potato soup! Mmmmm

Meal Plan

Ok, so I've done out a meal plan for the next few days and hopefully I will stick to it !!!

Meal Plan for Tuesday 1st November

Breakfast - Melon, followed by a boiled egg and one slice wholemeal toast (1/2 heb). tea with milk from allowance.

Lunch: Leek and potato soup; fruit salad with a Mullerlight yogurt.

Snack: Alpen Light (1/2 heb) and tea with millk from allowance.

Dinner: Pear and apple to start, followed by SW spaghetti bolognese.

Treat: Purple Snack (5.5)

Total syns: 5.5.

Meal Plan for Wednesday 2nd November

Breakfast: Melon, followed by 1 slice wholemeal toast (1/2 heb), small tin of beans and SW fried egg.

Lunch: Leek and potato soup, fruit salad topped with Mullerlight yogurt.

Snack: Alpen Light (1/2 heb) and tea with milk from allowance.

Dinner: Chicken and Pea risotto

Treat: Curly Wurly 6 syns

Total syns: 6

Meal Plan for Thursday 3rd November

Breakfast: Melon, strawberries, pear, apple, banana, Mullerlight.

Lunch: Salad sandwich (heb) with 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn)

Dinner: Melon to start, followed by steak served with mixed veg and chips.

Treat: Purple snack (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 6.5

Meal Plan for Friday 4th November

Breakfast: Melon and strawberries, followed by 1 Weetabix (1/2 heb) with milk from allowance.

Lunch: 1 slice wholemeal toast (1/2 heb) with beans, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes, followed by a fruit salad.

Snack: Mullerlight and fruit

Dinner: Out to a SW friendly restaurant - will be more than likely having the omelette with a side salad :)

Treat: Galaxy Bubbles (8.5 syns)

Off out to the shops now to get everything I need for the next few days, so that I have no reason to stray from my plan !!!!

Ohh the Galaxy Bubbles are gorgeous, a real treat! Think I might have one on Thursday evening instead of the Curly Wurly, going to the dentist on Thursday, was meant to be just for a check up but during the week a tooth that I had root canal treatment on broke and part of it has actually fallen out, yuck or what! Thank God I'm not in pain as the nerves have been removed from the tooth during the root canal treatment, it's not slowing my appetite down though! So Galaxy Bubbles on Thursday as a treat after the dentist :)

Also, I'm keeping a record of the speed and superspeed foods that I've had this week, yesterday I had:
superspeed: melon and strawberries
speed: leek, onion, apple, pear, tinned tomatoes :)

Ok so today has gone to plan so far! Also, I just had a new slimming world discovery (seen on here - not my idea !) I put my alpen light bar into the microwave for 20 seconds and it was sooo nice and warm and chocolatey. Will definitely be doing this in future!

Have stuck to my plan for today, going to make dinner around 6pm as OH is due in from work around 7. Really looking forward to my risotto, haven't made it in quite a while :)

Woo hoo, the day is almost over and I've stayed on plan.

Kind of run out of fruit so will have to do an emergency fruit shop tomorrow!

Have still managed to get my 7 speed foods in!

Superspeed: Melon, beans, peas.
Speed: Leek, onion, chicken, pear.

Looking forward to tomorrow's food.

Ok so I've had to change my meal plan a little bit today, had no strawberries or apples for breakfast, so I had :

Breakfast: Melon, 1 slice wholemeal toast with scrambled egg.

Lunch: (after the dentist if I can manage it) will be beans, bacon, egg, mushroom, tomato and 1 slice toast, followed by some strawberries and a yogurt.

Dinner: was going to stick with the steak and chips but I don't know if I'd be able to eat steak after being at the dentist ... might be a bit too chewy, so I'm going to do something with chicken as I have two chicken fillets in the fridge! Will update later with dinner plans. Will be having my galaxy bubbles later for 8.5 syns :)

Ok I'll admit it, I couldn't resist a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and they're reading 10.9, delighted with that as was 10.10 on Monday, hoping that they will go down even more over the weekend! fingers crossed :)

Sooo feeling very sorry for myself after the dentist - turns out that it wasn't just a filling I needed, he had to slice part of my gum off (yuck I know) and then a big huge filling, it wasn't sore at all getting it done as I was numb, but I'm feeling it now! :( Was starving when I got home from dentist so struggled my way through lunch (left out the bacon as I couldn't handle chewing it lol), then really wasn't in the mood to cook dinner but ended up having a really tasty meal! Used one of the Maggi things where you put the chicken into the bag and cover it with the seasoning, I used the paprika one (5 syns for the pack), and used 2 chicken fillets, one for me and one for OH so 2.5 syns each - served it with mixed veg and Erin low fat savoury rice (syn free ?? )

So total syns for today: 11

Just thought I'd share this pic ...

Attachments

• 387006_1899986238900_1819014515_1353963_896024906_n.jpg
    387006_1899986238900_1819014515_1353963_896024906_n.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 333
Ok so today didn't go entirely to plan! But it was ok.

Breakfast: big bowl of melon and a cup of coffee.

Snack: alpen light (3 syns)

Lunch: sandwich (heb) with mayo (ex light 2 syns worth), lettuce, tomato and onion and turkey.

Snack: apple

Dinner: sw friendly restaurant, had surf & turf with salad & nicked most of my OH's veg (while he was tucking into his steak sandwich with chips) so had carrots, broccoli and green beans too.

Snack: curly wurly (6 syns)

Total syns: 11 ;)

Saturday 5th November

Breakfast: Melon, followed by 1 slice wholemeal toast (1/2 heb) with 2 pieces lean bacon, fried mushrooms and tomato.

Snack: Alpen Light (1/2 heb)

Lunch: More melon (!!) low fat supernoodles (syn free) with added crushed chilli, followed by an apple.

Snack: Purple Snack (5.5 syns)

Dinner: SW chicken curry with boiled rice and wedges, followed by a strawberry "sundae" consisting of strawberries, fat free vanilla onken yogurt and 1 mini meringue (1 syn) ~ couldn't find correct syn value for it so I went with the 20 cals = 1 syn rule; these meringues are 19 cals.

Snack: Tea and Curly Wurly after X Factor (6 syns)

Total Syns: 12.5

Uh oh, been naughty today!! OH made a fry up and forgot to trim the fat off the bacon, and somehow 2 sausages managed to pass my lips too :(

Breakfast: bacon sausages :( beans & 1 slice toast.

Snack: apple

Lunch: mugshot followed by a pear

Snack: purple snack 5.5 syns

Dinner: sw Chinese Singapore fried rice noodles 1.5 syns

Snack: melon & 1 slice wholemeal bread

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

Total syns: 13+

Back