Extra Easy Food Diary

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (hexb) with milk from allowance, topped with sliced banana.

Lunch: Chicken mugshot. Fruit salad of apple, pineapple and strawberry. Mullerlight yogurt.

Snack: Slice of syn free roulade (all gone now, finished off by my OH who has decided he likes it) and a cup of coffee

Dinner: This is where it all went wrong ..... Was craving a big fry up with PROPER sausages and white pudding, so ended up having 2 slices wholemeal bread (2 syns each), 1 sausage ( ??? syns) , 4 small pieces white pudding ( ???? syns) , lean bacon , SW fried egg and beans. Don't think I even WANT to know how many syns are in that meal :mad: really enjoyed it though so I don't regret it :p

Syns: probably well over 15 ! :eek:

Will do better tomorrow !!

Food Diary for today, Sunday 21st August

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (hexb) with milk from allowance and a sliced banana.

Dinner: Steak with SW chips, carrots, cabbage, mushroom and onion. SW Eton Mess (2 syns)

Tea: Pasta bake (yummmmm)

Snack: Curly Wurly Treat Size (3.5 syns), Snack a Jacks Salt and Vinegar (6 syns) Mullerlight yogurt, one pear

Syns for Today: 11.5 syns

Weigh in tomorrow :confused: :eek:

Aahhh! Was absolutely dreading weigh in this week, as I hadn't really been too good this week, but somehow have managed to lose 3lbs! I'm delighted, as for the past number of weeks I had slowed down to 1lb a week. Such a surprise! A great one at that :p

Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: 2 x Alpen Light bars (hexb), a Mullerlight, banana and a cup of coffee

Lunch: Leftover pasta bake, an apple, strawberries and some melon.

Dinner: Chinese takeaway from the Slimming World menu, yum yum yum, I had chicken with green pepper in black bean sauce (2 syns), and boiled rice.

Just having my second (small ish) glass of First Cape wine (12 syns for the bottle) - I'm guessing around 4.5 syns ??

And of course I will have my Curly Wurly later for 6 syns

Total syns for today: approx12.5 :cool:

Loving your menu, how are you finding the extra easy days . i did slimming world a few years back and did the green days and worked really well for me , i now want to give the extra easy days ago but dont know where to start, i have joined back to class but didnt sit in on the new members talk:( as i said i was goig to stick with what i know ........ but ee is calling my name lol and will fit in to my familys mealtimes too!!! any advice would be great. :D

Just read your diary cover to cover! Love it! Well done on your 3lb this week. I was getting frustrated with your 1lb beacuse you seem to be sticking to plan really well! So when I read you lost 3lb this week I was so happy!

What is all this I hear about SW Chinese Menu and Restaurant that has a SW menu ...where do you live this is fantastic! The takeaway demon has well and truly been overcome :)

Keep up the good work ...

Loving your menu, how are you finding the extra easy days . i did slimming world a few years back and did the green days and worked really well for me , i now want to give the extra easy days ago but dont know where to start, i have joined back to class but didnt sit in on the new members talk:( as i said i was goig to stick with what i know ........ but ee is calling my name lol and will fit in to my familys mealtimes too!!! any advice would be great. :D

Hi :) How are you? I really thought there was nobody reading this diary! Was shocked to see new posts on it not from me :rolleyes: So you're back on Slimming World, oh it's great isn't it! I just love it. I've never done any green or red days since I started, I only ever do Extra Easy and it's brilliant. I honestly don't know how it works but it does! :D I get loads of meal ideas from here, have a look in the Recipes section and the other food diaries, lots of inspiration there ;) You could also look on the slimmingworld website for detailed information on Extra Easy.

Best of luck with your weight loss journey x

Just read your diary cover to cover! Love it! Well done on your 3lb this week. I was getting frustrated with your 1lb beacuse you seem to be sticking to plan really well! So when I read you lost 3lb this week I was so happy!

What is all this I hear about SW Chinese Menu and Restaurant that has a SW menu ...where do you live this is fantastic! The takeaway demon has well and truly been overcome :)

Keep up the good work ...

Hiya! Thanks for your post :) Glad to see that someone is reading this! Thought I was talking to myself for a while :eek:

How are you getting on with Slimming World? Do you do Extra Easy? I have to say I love it, I never expected to be able to lose weight and eat so much! It's like heaven :p

I know, I'm so lucky we have about 6 restaurants in town that have Slimming World menus, which have been approved by our SW Consultant. It's great to still be able to have my takeaway and glass or two of wine at the weekends :cool: Do you have a diary on here?

Just had a wee nosy myself and well done on your loss this week!
Thats EXCELLENT!
I was a bit indulgent on the pizza last night so will not be experiencing any such joy on Monday for mine! haha.

Your diary is going well, it does help to stay on track doesnt it?
(Says me with a massive pizza sized food baby!)

Didn't post a diary yesterday as had a bit of an "off" day ... well wasn't too bad really but lunch let me down as I went to meet a friend in a restaurant that doesn't have SW menu!! Here's everything I ate yesterday anyway!

Breakfast: "Magic" Porridge, my new fav breakfast !!!

Lunch: From a café - small bowl of veg soup; a sandwich on granary bread :( with ham, cheese, onion and mayo :( and .... some chips !!! Shock Horror !!! :p

Dinner: My leftover Chinese takeaway! Bowl of melon and strawberries.

Then I had a really bad headache and craved chocolate! So I had a Curly Wurly (6 syns) AND a purple snack (5.5 syns)

So loads of syns yesterday!!! But doing well so far today!! Will post later :)

Just had a wee nosy myself and well done on your loss this week!
Thats EXCELLENT!
I was a bit indulgent on the pizza last night so will not be experiencing any such joy on Monday for mine! haha.

Your diary is going well, it does help to stay on track doesnt it?
(Says me with a massive pizza sized food baby!)

Hey, thanks for your post! Ohh I'm jealous of your pizza! Has to be done once in a while doesn't it! :)

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: 3 pieces of lean bacon, half a tin of baked beans and a fried egg. Cup of coffee.

Lunch: Packet of low fat Supernoodles (sweet thai chilli flavour). 2 peaches and some strawberries.

Snack: Cup of coffee and an Alpen Light (1 part of hexb)

Dinner: (Have run out of food - need to go shopping) Wedges sprinkled with Schwarz Season-All, followed by a bowl of melon, apple and banana, topped with a Mullerlight. Alpen Light (hexb) and a cup of tea.

Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total Syns : 6 :)

Gonna make up some magic porridge for breakfast in the morning, will go shopping tomorrow too and stock up! Gonna have a look at the recipes here and try something new, didn't get a chance to plan my meals this week so it was inevitable that I'd run out of food midweek! :)

Just read my post from yesterday, and didn't do two of the things that I set out to do! Didn't make magic porridge, and didn't go shopping :( Well I went fruit shopping but not other food shopping!

Just had an idea for dinner tonight, dunno what it'll be like but here goes:

Potato wedges with Schwarz Season All, fried bacon and onion, topped with my healthy a of grated cheese? Ohh my mouth is watering at the thought of it! Hope it tastes nice :)

hi im new to this also joined today started slimming world today also so seeing these tips and recipes will hopefully help me :0

Hi debster, welcome to minimins! Hope you enjoy Slimming World, I have to say I love it! What kind of days do you do? I only ever do Extra Easy. It's great. I love looking at food diaries and recipes, lots of ideas and inspiration. Best of luck x

im trying a red week for my first week to see how i get on its all new to me so hopefully will b able to find a lot out on here i dont know how to get my details onthe side of my post ie my weight target weight ect

Didn't post up my diary yesterday as was busy yesterday evening, I'm a primary school teacher and starting back at work on Tuesday so I've been busy getting organised for that! Here's what I had yesterday:

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (hexb) sprayed with butter frylight, and a cup of tea.

Lunch: was in school at lunchtime and didn't know how long I'd be there for, so just brought in a fruit salad with melon, apple, kiwi and strawberries. Also had a diet coke.

Snack: Packet of Velvet Crunch ... 4.5 syns??

Dinner: Ohh this was so nice ... wedges sprinkled with Schwarz season all, mixed with bacon and onion and topped with grated cheese (hexa) mmmmmmmm yummy yummy. After dinner I had 2 mandarins and a peach.

Snack: Purple Snack (5.5 syns) and a cup of tea.

Total Syns for today: 9.5

Today will be another busy sort of day, I'm going in to school in a while to do a few more things, will be bringing in a fruit salad with me again, and then I'm going clothes shopping! So excited as I haven't bought any clothes since I started on Slimming World, I'm wondering if I'll squeeze into a size 12 yet, or maybe that's just wishful thinking! People have just started to notice my weightloss now, I was at work yesterday and the cleaner did a double take and asked me had I lost weight :) talk about a confidence boost! Here's hoping I get some nice clothes today, will report back later :)

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Busy again yesterday !! Didn't have a chance to post, was running around all day and then had a nice evening out. Here's what I had!

Breakfast: I made up the magic porridge with a coconut mullerlight and it wasn't really that nice so I had about two spoonfuls and then changed my mind! Ended up having an Alpen Light (1 hexb) and a cup of tea.

Lunch: Lunch was a big salad - turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, egg, red onion, peppers and sweetcorn, sprayed with Frylight balsamic.

Snack: Was a bit hungry mid-afternoon so had a fruit salad of melon, strawberries, apple, pear and nectarine, sprinkled with some canderel.

Dinner: OH took me out for dinner last night, we usually go to one of the restaurants that has a SW menu but decided last night to go somewhere else for a change, to my surprise this restaurant had a new "slimmer's choice" menu! So I had grilled cajun chicken served with rice and salad, and a cheeky quarter bottle of Mc Guigan's white wine ... not sure of the syns for this, I'm saying 7 or 8 ? Maybe more? Anyway it was lovely ! And then when I got home I had a Curly Wurly (6 syns) and some tea. Definitely don't regret the wine! It went down a treat :)

Total syns: 14+ ??!

Today, I'm going shopping. I think I'll make a SW chicken curry with SW chips for dinner later, and I'm planning on having a nice packet of Snack a Jacks salt and vinegar whilst watching the X Factor! Can't wait! Now to start cleaning my house ... gonna have a workout with the hoover :)

Today's food:

Breakfast: 2 Alpen Light bars (hexb) and tea

Lunch: Chicken Mugshot. Nectarine, pear and mandarin orange. 15g bag of Cadbury's Buttons (4 syns)

Snack: Pink and Whites wafer (1.5 syns) and tea

Dinner: SW chicken curry with wedges, followed by Coconut Mullerlight, strawberries, banana and 2 x small meringue nests (2.5 syns each)

Snack: Tea and Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total Syns: 16.5 :eek: :eek:

Back