Extra Easy on Body optimise

Susiewoosie

In it to lose it
Q: When will bodyOptimise members have details of the new Extra Easy plan?

A:
We’ve got exciting details coming soon about the new Extra Easy plan, which gives more flexibility than ever! The plan is launched in groups in January, and we’ll be sharing delicious Extra Easy menu ideas and top tips with bodyOptimise members very soon.

In the meantime, Green and Original still work as brilliantly as they ever have and will keep you losing weight beautifully.

So yet again we pays our money and we get left out.:mad:

No its not i really think the onliners should take a stand??
Like all email SW about how they get left out etc!
x

That isn't very fair as online is the most expensive isn't it?

I think all the BO members on Minis shoule write an email to SW to complain. Then they can at least send you booklet throught the post so you can get started before they can put it on the website.

Access to all the syns. an online food diary, recipes and and weekly motivational emails. You can also join in the Hall of fame which is like SOTW and SOTM.

Extra Easy on bodyOptimise

Hi everyone, I couldn't leave you all wondering what was going on! We're working really hard to get everything up and running on bodyOptimise - with a launch date of 26th January - just 1 week to go!

There are so many more things that need to change online - things that a Consultant would tell a group member - but that we have to develop into the various online tools etc. which is why we haven't yet mentioned EXtra Easy on bodyOptimise. But it's coming soon!

So please don't all write in to us, as we do try and respond to as many members' enquiries as we can... and it will take us away from these Extra Easy updates we're making!

I know it will be worth the wait, and your Extra Easy weight losses are going to be even more sensational!

Very best wishes,

Rebecca
Editor of bodyOptimise:)

Thanks for posting Rebecca.

Here's my question to you, which I'll post here rather than email in to make things easier for you. I actually think that, for £20 a month, people should be able to email you and you should be able to answer them... but I guess that's another issue.

My question is:

Why is okay to charge the online members so much (more than a group) but yet provide them with less information?

I'd be grateful if you could get back to me.

Thanks
Ste

I dont know if it helps but i can explain the basic rules of it......... theres 3 steps to it and thats it, they could of told you that in an e-mai

Hi everyone, I couldn't leave you all wondering what was going on! We're working really hard to get everything up and running on bodyOptimise - with a launch date of 26th January - just 1 week to go!

There are so many more things that need to change online - things that a Consultant would tell a group member - but that we have to develop into the various online tools etc. which is why we haven't yet mentioned EXtra Easy on bodyOptimise. But it's coming soon!

So please don't all write in to us, as we do try and respond to as many members' enquiries as we can... and it will take us away from these Extra Easy updates we're making!

I know it will be worth the wait, and your Extra Easy weight losses are going to be even more sensational!

Very best wishes,

Rebecca
Editor of bodyOptimise:)

Hmmm 26th and still no sign of it.

has this been sorted yet? am thinking of joining bodyoptimise but want to know about extra easy.

abz xx

Back