Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

Why don't you switch to calorie counting using my fitness pal ... You can set maintaining calories which would be loads compared to what you eat now .... Then you wouldnt worry about what your eating xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Why don't you switch to calorie counting using my fitness pal ... You can set maintaining calories which would be loads compared to what you eat now .... Then you wouldnt worry about what your eating xxxxxxx

Thanks for the advice but I don't really want what I eat to turn into an obsession (which I think it would if I had to check the calories of everything I ate).

I just want to stay healthy and continue to make healthy choices. I think I'll keep aspects of SW including the fruit and vegetables with every meal and limiting my fibre and calcium intake.

I just need to find a balance without going back to the way I was. This week I've been rubbish and Im craving the control again. I'll get there eventually as I can't do SW like I am now whilst travelling.

Its a good job chocolate isn't my thing or I'd be in serious trouble. And this is for 2 of us! Eek!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120408_203909.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120408_203909.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Chocolate is my downfall and now my house is full of it from all my kids Easter eggs! Eek! Well done on hitting your target, I know what you mean about craving structure, I had mates staying so been off plan and binging for 3 days, I actually feel awful! Xx

Yeah I find the planning involved in the meals and knowing how many syns your eating is really reassuring!

Im not actually at target but im just not too fussed if I don't lose too much more. I plan to lose another few pounds just so im safely in the 10s, and not teetering on the edge of the 11s! Then I'll be happy to just maintain the weight.

Its just scary not having the control that SW has got me used to as im worried I'll slip into bad habits. The main thing I need to remember is that if I do gain some weight whilst traveling, I now know how easy it is to lose it. :)

Back on track today. Yesterday was a complete disaster and consisted mainly of cheese, chocolate and wine. I'll be very shocked if I haven't gained this week!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal (HEXb), 2 tsp flora light (2 syns), marmite, 2 boiled eggs

Lunch - SW Carbonara w/ 25g parmesan (HEXa), courgette, red onion, mushrooms

Snack - 1 mini caramel egg (2.5 syns), 1 mini creme egg (2.5 syns), 1 bite of easter egg (2 syns)

Dinner - Pork medallions, M&S count on us carrot & swede mash (1 syn), green beans, SW mustard sauce (1 syn)

2 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 1

Breakfast...
2012-04-09%252010.24.51.jpg

Dinner...
2012-04-09%252021.01.00.jpg

There is way too much chocolate in the house! I've just eaten part of an easter egg for the sake of it and now feel a bit sick - I really don't handle sweet things very well (but it doesn't stop me from eating them :eek:). I've pretty much ruined my appetite for dinner!

By the way, isn't it crazy that 1/3 of an easter egg has the same syns as a large glass of red wine! I'd still rather have the red wine though.
:D

Food Diary...

Breakfast - Mullerlight strawberry, banana, blueberries

Snack - apple

Lunch - Jacket potato w/ baked beans

Snack - (at work) grapes, 1 mini malteaster (3 syns), (when I got home) 1/3 small easter egg (9 syns)

Dinne
r (change of plan) - 2 slices nimble wholemeal (HEXb), baked beans, 30g rf cheddar (HEXa)

Sparkling water

Total syns = 12

I was going to make SW Chicken Kiev but Jacks in London late and I've completely ruined my appetite with the chocolate I ate. I'm going to make it tomorrow night instead so I need to think of something that doesn't involve my HEXa or HEXb for lunch tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Dinner... Sometimes you just can't beat beans on toast!
2012-04-10%252020.39.28.jpg

Last edited:
Frittata's are brilliant. I make them loads. Full of Superfree and free food, I make a breakfast one too and have with beans. Or lunch one with SW coleslaw or salad x

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I can't have anything hot or that involves cooking at work but fritatta could be a good one to try - is it nice cold? Stir fry would also be a good one to have cold.

WI today and I've managed to lose 1.5lbs! I have no idea how but im not complaining. Maybe it will catch up with me next week!?

This means I've got my stone sticker and I've only got 2lbs before I get my club 10! :)

Frittata's are great as you can make them for breakfast and have the rest cold later for lunch. Xx

Hi Ladies - Can I join you?Im Rachel and Ive moved over to SW from WW for a number of reasons; increased my exercise and 26pp's not being enough food for me for one; not always being able to get to class for 2 and felling off the rails when I realise Im not going to class/ cant make class!! Have plateaud for a few weeks now and think a change is just what I need!!
Im getting married in August and am really looking to lose and keep off what I can between now and then. Have my fist dress fitting in about 2 months. I weigh in friday mornings - Just looking Vintagepockets; our start and target weights are pretty similar! You are taller than I am though.
Been doing a diary for a few days now.

It was my Dad's birthday yesterday so we went out for dinner to Ask last night. I had a bit of bread and olives, followed by the Prawn Risotto - it was very yummy! And so was the glass of white wine and the cocktail I had with it! ;)

Food Diary...

Breakfast - Mullerlight strawberry, banana, blueberries

Lunch - Noodles, beansprouts, mushrooms, red pepper, babycorn, chicken, prawns, tiny bit of red curry sauce (2 syns?)

Snack - Mini Malteaster bunny (3 syns)

Dinner - SW Chicken Kiev made w/ 2 slices Nimble wholemeal (HEXb) & 50g garlic and herb philadelphia (HEXa), SW Chips, green beans

Sparkling water

Total syns = 5

Dinner...
SO good!
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Hi Rachel - I hope you're enjoying SW so far! I've heard it's very different from WW so if you've got any questions then just ask.

We are literally at the same stage in our weightloss! I just need to keep focused and do the final push now. Congrats on your loss so far and good luck with getting to target. Pop in and let us know how you're getting on. Are you doing a food diary?

1lb on for me this wk. Quite pleased with that seeing as i was so bad for days last wkend. New day, new wk and all that!
That does mean ive finished the 2 wk Easter break the same weight as i started. Given that in the past i could have gained loads in that time, thats something to celebrate!

I do have a diary, its called countdown to august wedding (not a very imaginative title).

One question i was going to ask was about syns. Is it ok if i work them out over a wk? That way i wont feel guilty about a day i go over 15. Have also read a thread where a consultant recommended someone at 10st something coming down to 10 syns a day. I think i remember this from when i did SW years ago.
Anyone heard of that?

Its Indian take out for us tonight, going to do EE and keep other meals smallish so can have chicken rogan josh with lots of b oiled rice. Also going to weigh it out for the first time ever... Have a sneaking suspicion our portions are at least double those suggested in the book! Eek!

Back