Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Hello, how many healthy extras are we supposed to have? I always fill my plate with half p and half s foods and use frylight jn stead of oil, don't over eat, etc. it just feels like I am eating so much every day and I'm putting weight on! :(

if your doing SP days the 2 x HexB's

Thankyou! So I need to add another hxb in then? Do I have to do that? Does the rest of my day sound ok? Could I have a yoghurt as a syn? And people keep saying make sure you have syns, I never loose weight if I have them!

Thankyou! So I need to add another hxb in then? Do I have to do that? Does the rest of my day sound ok? Could I have a yoghurt as a syn? And people keep saying make sure you have syns, I never loose weight if I have them!

Im not good with syns so I use them for flavour more than snacks, ketchup, mustard, gravy etc

A tip for SP days: don't use Syns on something which contains an element of food which would be free on EE (eg don't choose a yogurt with a Syn value or a McCain's jacket potato) as a way of getting round the restrictions of SP and using up Syns. (But note: if you do SP continuously for more than a week then you should have either a yogurt or a second HExA after the first week to make sure you get the necessary calcium).

Make sure you are choosing fruit and veg labelled S ie not bananas, grapes, pineapple, mango, peas (=Protein), potatoes, sweetcorn etc., and that your meals are divided between half Protein and half Speed veg/fruit.

I'm the same, I'm more inclined to do the old success express without realising I am. SP is too much for me as I think it's more suited to more active people, e.g. gym goers, runners, etc. 50% of my daily food being protein is WAY to much.

At the beginning it says 2 healthy b items I thought I was only allowed one? I joined years ago when it was red an green then extra easy came in an I have just rejoined a few weeks ago an it's changed to just the one plan but I thought my consultant says only one healthy b??

Just been reading another thread my consultant did not go into depth about sp I don't think she fully supports this plan but I understand now it dose not sound bad as I struggle with b items would just miss the snack of meat lol ( which I think I ate way to much of anyway) I may try this for a few days see if it has results

It's a bit like the red days that I used to mainly do but you just get youghurts an fruit as snacks instead

If you've just rejoined then your consultant wouldn't have gone in to detail about the SP plan because it's meant to be used as a short-term boost if, perhaps, your weight-loss has stalled.

On the old Red plan, you could snack on meats, fruits and yogurts - just as you can on EE. On SP, you should snack on fruit and veg only. Note you should not have yogurts on the SP plan if you want to stick to it 100%.

Thanx may sound stupid but if I made a soup with just carrots onion an stock would that be free to snack with as I get very hungry around 3/4 pm

Quick question - now that the Batchelors rices are synned, can you have them on SP and syn them? Like you can with the synned muller yogurts.

Quick question - now that the Batchelors rices are synned, can you have them on SP and syn them? Like you can with the synned muller yogurts.

I've just read back through the thread and seen the post about not using syns on yogurts on SP days. That's the complete opposite to what my consultant told me at our SP-themed Image Therapy group last week...

I've just read back through the thread and seen the post about not using syns on yogurts on SP days. That's the complete opposite to what my consultant told me at our SP-themed Image Therapy group last week...

Ive been having a small fat free yoghurt every 2 days on sp just to make sure im getting enough calcium, don't know if its right or wrong but I feel good on it ;)

Ive been having a small fat free yoghurt every 2 days on sp just to make sure im getting enough calcium, don't know if its right or wrong but I feel good on it ;)

My favourite snack/breakfast at the moment is strawberries with one of the muller greek style coconut yogurts, and I've been having it on SP days as the yogurt is synned and my consultant told me that's fine to do. I'm doing SP from today til Thursday when I weigh in and must say I feel better already. Made cauliflower rice for the first time ever today too and was very impressed!

Was just looking at the cauliflower rice it sounds good, will make it this week with a curry I think

Back