Extra Easy SP Extra Easy SP Plan

Was just looking at the cauliflower rice it sounds good, will make it this week with a curry I think

Yeah it was good, you need about half a cauliflower to get a decent portion though. I didn't microwave it as per the Slimming World recipe, I fried it in some low cal spray with a bit of salt, came out really nice. Covered it over and stirred it once every 3ish minutes until the moisture had gone out of it and it was just about to start sticking to the pan, took about 9 minutes overall I'd say.

Hi all,

I've started sw a number of times and lost 3.5st about ten years ago on red and green days. Extra easy doesn't work well for me personally so I'm excited about SP :) I've got about 6 stone to lose.

Definitely going to try the cauliflower rice! X

Quick question, i've had 2 hex b's already can I still have a hifi bar later and just use as syns as only had a couple of syns today??

I'm pretty certain you're fine to have it as syns as you're still allowed 5 to 15. I'm not sure it would make sense not to allow this as syns but you could have a bag of crisps and syn them?

thanks jolly, to be fair I had just decided to do it anyway, kettle is on and a rocky road hifi is winking at me lol

Just wanted to pop in and say I had great success with the SP plan this week. Followed the suggested menu on the SW web site and lost 6 pounds. Surprisingly didn't miss carbs all thought I thought I would. Back to EE this week.

Ok I've had a bit of misguidance from the Easter bunny this week and had some confusion about what SP was. This thread makes it real easy to understand, thanks all for posting and I get on this after a fridge clear out!

My Stunning Extra Easy SP Soup

Made using butternut squash, 2 fresh tomatoes, half a tin of chopped tomatoes, half a carton of passata, 1 red pepper, 1 red chilli & a handful of red lentils. Cover all ingredients with vegetable stock & add abit of salt & pepper. Cook until soft then blitz.

View attachment 161798

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have this soup cooking right now. Hope it tastes as delicious as it smells! Thanks for the recipe. :D

Have this soup cooking right now. Hope it tastes as delicious as it smells! Thanks for the recipe. :D

You're very welcome hun I hope you enjoy it. Now you've mentioned it I think I might make it tomorrow night too as I've got a butternut squash xxx

Red pepper in which receipe?

Back