Extra Easy: Sparkles food diary - a fresh start

4lbs off this week! That's now 10lbs in 4 weeks, I got my half stone award and my bronze body magic award too! Not far off my first stone!

That is fantastic news!! Plus well deserved as well :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Subscribed :) I'm with you on your love of mushrooms! I just started extra easy today!

Week 5, day 1:

Lost 4lbs last night, that's 10lbs in 4 weeks!

Breakfast:
Banana, melon, pineapple and mango, 350ml skimmed milk in cuppas all day (HEA)

Snack:
Satsuma, 2 Alpen light bars (HEB)

Lunch:
Gammon broth, grapes and red grapefruit

Tea:

Daily Syns total:
Weekly Syns total:

Ugh, need to get my head in the game! Been on track for breakfast and lunch both today and yesterday and then ate crap for tea!
I'm blaming split shifts even though that's no excuse!
I made all that lovely food at the weekend so no excuse not to have that if short on time! Think I'll buy some salad at the weekend as feel a bit hot meal heavy if you know what I mean! Sometimes I just want a fresh salad, clean, lean and cool!

Hope you had a good weekend :) Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been neglectful of this site as I've been so busy at work! Had a great weekend, didn't go to class this week as was busy so no weigh in til Monday!
However home scales show I've now lost 1st, sw scales will prob show less as when I started, I managed to lose weight during the day before I even got to my first class ha ha! But it's still a great chunk of weight gone!

Hope your doing well :) come back soon! Xx

I'm back!! Had a naughty two weeks, gained 2lbs last Monday and 0.5 last night so back to 7.5lbs off!
Started again today so just about to start my diary again!

Week 8, day 1:

Breakfast:
35g porridge with sweetener (HEB), 350ml skimmed milk in cuppas all day (HEA)

Snack:
Satsumas, pink grapefruit, blueberries, strawberries & raspberries

Lunch:
Gammon broth

Tea:

Daily Syns total:
Weekly Syns total:

Back