Extra Easy to a leaner me!

What a lovely relaxing, squishy, cuddly Sunday I've had. Food has been rubbish but within syns (hurrah!) I'm just going to have to eat clean and be syn mean all week and hope to get my pound loss.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 60g wholemeal bread

Super noodles with grated cheese (6) and cucumber.

Watched DVDs all night with the fam. Had a large bag of mini cheddars (19) a cadburys wholenut (30) and a double decker (14) I enjoy all of it I'm still within syns I've not sugar binged and I'm still in control.

I'm happy because it seems like progress to me. I used binge then sack the whole plan for a few days.

Bring on Monday!!! :)

Lisa :) xxx

Sounds like a yummy Sunday! I sadly sts today?!! Very disappointed but I will carry on and keep trying. Got a do on 21 June I really want to be a stone lighter for.

Here's to an angelic week! Xx

Well, it's here!

I am going to smash the hell out of this week before the horrors of birthday celebrations - I'm going to try and have a fish heavy week - might even make it a full on fishy week (and that rhymes!)

What a lovely relaxing, squishy, cuddly Sunday I've had. Food has been rubbish but within syns (hurrah!) I'm just going to have to eat clean and be syn mean all week and hope to get my pound loss. A) 350ml skimmed milk B) 60g wholemeal bread Super noodles with grated cheese (6) and cucumber. Watched DVDs all night with the fam. Had a large bag of mini cheddars (19) a cadburys wholenut (30) and a double decker (14) I enjoy all of it I'm still within syns I've not sugar binged and I'm still in control. I'm happy because it seems like progress to me. I used binge then sack the whole plan for a few days. Bring on Monday!!! :) Lisa :) xxx

I love it when you can eat what you crave and keep it in syns knowing you are in control ;)

Sounds like a yummy Sunday! I sadly sts today?!! Very disappointed but I will carry on and keep trying. Got a do on 21 June I really want to be a stone lighter for. Here's to an angelic week! Xx

2lb off for you this week lovely!! :) :) xxx

Well, it's here! I am going to smash the hell out of this week before the horrors of birthday celebrations - I'm going to try and have a fish heavy week - might even make it a full on fishy week (and that rhymes!)

I love fish - I could happily eat it every single day actually. But due to cost and the smell I think the romance with it after a week would be well and truly dead lol :D xxx

I love it when you can eat what you crave and keep it in syns knowing you are in control ;)

I've stopped having a tipple at the weekend so figured the only way I'm going to keep on track is to have my syns like this otherwise I just sugar binge and blow it. First week I'm trying this so let's hope my theory is right lol :) xxx

Good Evening Diary!!!...

Nice walk in the sun with my daughter today. Resisted all the nice foodie smells. Ended up in Asda cafe with a portion of mushrooms and a bread roll - believe me it was the healthiest choice available. Resisted S's chips and gravy too.

Had a mooch around and pick up some 'bits'....nearly £40 worth of bits!.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 60g bread roll

Brunch:
Mushrooms and a bread roll

Tea:
Ham, pastrami, mackerel with a bbg sauce with salad.

image-795622631.jpg

Pudding:
Picking at these... :)

image-1325464399.jpg

Your food looks yummy.

I WI on a Saturday too and have a nice treat. You can bear sitting in from of the telly with a nice takeaway or yummy food. Perfect night in. X

Good food day today....so why am I so bloated?!!.....meh!.

Breakfast:

image-945959068.jpg

No lunch porridge seems to sit like a brick.

Tea:
My super free..

image-1109944998.jpg

Followed by my tea and it was noooommyy!!..

image-948561755.jpg

Fried egg (1) reduced fat pork sausages (3).

Think I might have gone over my syns now...dunno just a feeling. Might have to have a syn head count. But I'm still here doing the plan trying to get my head to follow.

My perspective is for everyday I'm off plan there's a day when I'm on plan. So somewhere I'm on plan more than off plan. There's logic in there somewhere :D :D LMHO!!

No syns planned for tonight unless I suddenly stop feeling like a space hopper and feel half starved.

Hope you're all having a good SW Tuesday**

**naff sentence of the day.

Hey lisa, how come your fried egg was 1 syn? We are having exactly the same for dinner x

It was fried in olive oil - quite a bit though. I know it's normally only 0.5 syn because most of the oil is left in the pan but didn't exactly drain it off very well so just being extra cautious

3 days of angelic eating to go. Food is looking yummy as ever. I'm not being 100% but have lost so far this week?! I can't work it out & am not even going to try. Nieces here this weekend so will probably lose half a stone due to running around and lack of kip!! Hope you are feeling good. Swim today? Have a good one my sweet xxx

Dear Dairy... Thanks to a melt-down...today is being filed in the box marked 'omg'. :(

Food wise or just life?

If it's good I agree I'm I'm the same "OMG" boat

Hope you're ok sweetie. Back on it or too scrambled? I've started today with off plan brekkie hooray! Dedicated as ever. Oops better go to work . Hope you have a lovely day xxxxx

Back